Would guy in his mid 20s be genuinely interested in a 19-20 year old girl?

I'm 19 (almost 20) and interested in a guy who is 25. Is it possible that he would be interested in a relationship or does the age gap take me off his radar? Is six years too big of an age gap?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely the guy will be more than happy to date you but there's a good chance he just wants you for sex sooooo, kinda depends on how you feel and what you are actually looking for- hook up/serious relationship/sex?

The gap itself is maybe the max I would ever support (more like 5 years but whatev) but you are younger so gaps are more serious until you are older like in the 30's cause then it doesn't mean much cause you should both be adults by then. Like I said, all based off of what you want, what you are comfortable with, and if you truly want to date a guy 6 years older than you at this age/time in life

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• No that isn't too big.

• It shouldn't be a problem.

• Yes I'm 24 just turned 24 recently I like younger and older girls 😉☺

• Because you can't attach a number to attraction. That is unless you're willing to play a foolish game of lose someday yourself.

What Girls Said 3

• Six years is barely an age gap to me. I think if you're almost 20 there's nothing wrong with it. My sugar daddy is 37, if a 37 year old has an interest in dating me (and we have loads in common) then you'll have no problem dating a 25 year old :)

• On my mom's 24th birthday, my dad, who was 29 at the time, decided to marry her. Basically a five year age gap.
    That's not a huge age gap.

• i have a guy in his mid 30's who im pretty sure is interested in me. age gaps aren't a huge deal unless you make it one.