Ladies I need your opinions please?

Was at a friends house with my girlfriend, there was a few of us and we were having a few drinks..
my girlfriend decides to start acting the bitch, we were joking around but she wasn't giving it up and tried to storm out the room.
i went after her flung her over my shoulder and brought her back. I pinned her on the rug and tickled her till she agreed to stop her bitchyness
I thought that was it over but since getting home she's decided not to speak to me.
Surely what she was doing is worse than me messing around with her?

What Girls Said 1

• I think she's the one who should apologize actually.

• I don't expect an apology off her, I laughed it off as I don't take things to heart but I don't enjoy looking like a mug in front of other people. I just need her to lighten up and stop being pissed at me, when she was more out of order than I was

• O_o are you using 2 accounts? Wtf.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree that no one likes someone bitchy, but you also made a pretty big scene out it and drew everyone's attention to her and you. I would be pissed too.

• The attention was already on us when she was unnessaserily acting the bitch to me, I laughed it off and so did everyone else. I didn't retaliate till she tried to leave instead of stopping so I got her to stop without having to be mean to her, she has no need to be pissed at me...