What do you guys think about thigh gap and flat belly on girls?

Many girls are obsessed with this kind of things because they think it looks hotter/prettier but, what do you guys actually think of this? Is it something that matter to you or do you just don't give a sh*t about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it, but not like a key prerequisite to find a girl attractive.

And if she's the type who ends up becoming anorexic to try to get either of these things, I don't like it.

I like slim girls who are extremely energetic and physically active, the type who can almost keep up with me sprinting and will play a game of tag, eat healthy, etc.

It's a rare breed admittedly, not all women can achieve this naturally, and I would say for those women, whatever you can naturally achieve in a healthy way will appeal to me more.

• My second personal favorite aesthetic is muscular and toned (not like bodybuilder, more like aerobics instructor), and that tends to be naturally achievable by far more women. I tend to like that just about as much as the natural thigh gap/flat stomach type.

• Actually just about any girl who can run anywhere close as fast (or faster) as I can will generally be quite appealing to me -- someone who was active all throughout their youth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I've ever met a single man or woman who was as obsessed with thigh gaps as the internet claims.

What Guys Said 36

• Flat belly is nice but not required. Thigh gap is nice because it gives a better view, but still not required.

• I really could care less about a thigh gap and a flat tummy is great if you have it, but it is perfectly okay with me if you don't. Basically I don't really look at these things as deal breakers because why should they be? I do have some body preferences, but I certainly do not base everything on appearances. It's about the inside mor than the outside

• I don't think about that, I'd never expect it out of a girl. Girls may be thin and prim in their youth, but as they age I've come to expect a few extra pounds. Not obese, not thin, just average.

It was NEVER something I looked at and thought "I'll date her, I prefer thigh gaps and a flat belly". NEVER.

• I think most girls at ur age with that obsession will learn when they mature that its stupid and guys like it but honestly dont care if a girl they care about has it

• Guys (with some exceptions) don't care about it. It's girls who care about it.
    We don't give a shit.

• I don't care about thigh gaps at all, that's mainly a thing that just girls obsess about. The belly doesn't have to be completely flat as long as she's not overweight.

• They're too flat and thin

• donĀ“t really care xD she can have a little "grip" to her, if you know what i mean xD... actually i like those doll like girls less.

• nice to have, but not required. that's especially true for tight gaps. they CAN look good... but don't have to. but not having one doesn't make you look bad, so girls shouldn't care about it

• I prefer a little fat to no fat at all

No man has ever hungered or hunted for thigh gaps I don't think

• I give pretty much zero fucks when it comes to thigh gaps.
    I sure can appreciate a flat belly but it ain't a big deal.

• Women invented the "thigh gap". Men didn't know/care what it is till women starting talking about it.
    I prefer a woman without one because they have better booty.

• I think women obsess over it too much. Does it matter? Probably only at an extreme, but not with the obsession I've seen.

• i dont like to make rules for that. when it is pretty it is pretty.. u could be curvy and pretty , curvy and ugly. the same for flat belly and thigh gap.
    and honestly i dont care about that ! not even for a minute..

• Personally I don't care I prefer a girl with shape but I would turn down a girl for having it

• I really like it. Thin and fit girls turn me on, can't build any real interest in girls who aren't tight. Unless they are on my level intellectually then they get some leeway but I still have my biological preferences

• definitely not a fan. not only does it just make you look malnourished, but women are supposed to have curves and be soft. I dont understand these guys who want to hold onto a bag of bones.

• I approve of both. Yum.

• It's cool

• Tall skinny chicks with big boobs > fat chicks

• i dont care as long as she has thick thighs.

• Flat belly okay. Thigh gap, no thanks.

• I like my women thick

• Its deffinitly a lot sexier than not having a flat stomach or thigh gap, but its not a deal breaker.

• The female body is what men want period.

• Only women care about thighgaps not guys. This not an issue

• normal

• It's ideal but not likely

• Meh not a big deal. As long as she isn't overweight, I really couldn't care less

• You get what you get. It is all genetics. However most girls think that their intestines and innerds are actually belly fat so they try and work it off. Well sadly for them their guts had to go somewhere.

• More from Guys
    6

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Thigh gaps are just how your body is proportioned, if your hips are wide the higher the chances of you having a thigh gap. As for flat belly usually results in diet, and eating clean.

• I have both, like them on other girls and get a lot of snarky remarks daily from
    random people, men included, who accuse me of "encouraging eating disorders"

• The obsession with thigh gaps is ridiculous. You got it? Cool. You don't? Cool. The funny thing is, most guys don't really care, it's us girls who encourage some physical ideals ;) We gotta work on that, girls.

• Im assuming you dont have those things

• That's right, I don't. That's why I wonder why many girls are obsessed with that kind of things, I thought that maybe guys love it but it seems most of them doesn't give a f*ck about it.

• Beauty is everywhere loves, not just one thing!!!