Girls, Signs she truly loves me?

She says she loves me, but i don't know if i believe it. What are signs?

Updates:
If she shows it with actions

0|0

What Girls Said 2

• she can't stay without talking without you , she'll miss u a lot , she will want to see you as soon as possible , you'll be her priority , she'll text you good morning / good night , she'll be shy around u , sometimes she won't speak and only listen to you , she'll give you her whole attention (without you asking for it ) she won't get mad for little things , she'll want more physical contact etc etc

0|0
    0|0
    • now if her friends are in town (and they aren't from town), how often should she hangout with you if she loves you?

• Show All
    • what about if the friends don't like you

• lol they don't even matter. maybe a little but nothing more , they're not a part of your life so they should be out of it , if u want the girl go for the girl , her friends are her friends not her mother ☺

• She will be sweet and kind around you, she will talk with you about things she doesn't talk with everyone, she will play with you and be happy when you are around her.

0|0
    0|0
    • now if her friends are in town (and they aren't from town), how often should she hangout with you if she loves you?