If a guy really wants a girl who looks a certain way, ie 'has' to have x or X and y or Y; do you think that's shallow?

Do you think it's shallow for a guy to want a girl based on specific physical characteristics he wants?

Some people want someone as tall as them, even more (etc); some are fine with shorter...

What do you think?

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If that's what he's attracted to then that's what he's attracted to.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe, but who cares. There are plenty of picky girls too. I don't really get why its so shallow to want physical characteristics in a partner. Its not like you choose your personality or intelligence either but for some reason it makes you a "deep" person if you value intelligence. You didn't earn your intelligence anymore than you earned your looks. Also just like beauty, intelligence also fades with age. So I really dont see how picking a partner based on looks makes you a worse person than someone who picks their partner based on intelligence.

Bassically we all want someone who makes us happy and if having a partner with certian physical features is more likely to make you happy then go for it. I say you can be as picky as you want as long as:

1. You don't go out of you way to insult those wjo fail to meet your standards.

2. You don't complain if you have trouble finding people who meet your standards.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• SHALLOW

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not shallow at all, women think the same way.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No he's not shallow but does the guy himself got what it takes to get that girl with xyz criteria. Having a preference is not shallow.

0|0
    0|0