Why dose it seem like most guys from the age 18-24 wants to play games and doesn't want anything serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• because serious means you need to have $, commitment, they don't know what they want or what is good for them, and aren't mature. So it is easier to be immature... adn the society supports that... including a lot of females.

There are guys out there that want serious... read some of the other posts from guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they aren't looking for marriage, they're looking to fuck.

• Not necessarily... Though I mean I could be in a committed relationship but marry later Lol

• @singlebee you're looking to marry later… am i right? aka any girl you're dating now is to be in a relationship and just fuck with no future. lol

• Loll your are so narrow minded... Never mind.
      People like your are always unhappy

There is more to a relationship then just sex

What Guys Said 13

• Because they are too young to want something serious. I think it's perfectly reasonable. It's not a good idea to settle down until you have had a chance to date a lot of people and find out what will work for you.

• Because they are immature little babies who let good women in that age group go off with the Thugboys and have to settle for used and damage girls when they're older. Feminazis bring it on !

• For men in their early 20s, they're either a trouble maker or a real man. Before then I shouldn't have to tell you what they will be. To answer your question it's the same reason for girls, they just want to have sex.

• 18-24 is not the age for marriage.. to many.

• Its because they dont have that level of maturity and seriousness

• What do you mean by anything serious? Like a marriage?

• I guess your liking my question means yes you were telling about marriage Lol

So yeaa its too early thats why... but most of us are ready for a commitment

• thats the age guys want to play, and aren't mature enough to know what they want, or how to treat a girl properly.

• You mean like here on this site? Most guys are trolls in that age bracket, including me (obviously)

• Because they're still boys. They want sex, not marriage

• Why would they take anything serious? you change your mind like the weather and do the exact opposite of what you say... only a fool would take them seriously...

• Coz they want to save $

• I don't know. I wish I wasn't serious, too. I should've played games.

• I'm 24 and ask myselfe the same ting about girls

What Girls Said 1