I always end up cutting things off with guys because I start to get too nervous? How can I stop this?

I've just been asked on my third official date. The problem is with the last two guys i went on only one date with one, and broke it off with the other before we had time to actually go out just us. It's just with guys i start getting this bad feeling in my stomach and the thought of them suddenly isn't what it felt like before they asked me out. I think I'm nervous but Im not really sure. Well anyway, one of the sweetest guys ever just asked me out and I really like him but I'm starting to get that bad feeling in my stomach and I don't want to ruin another chance at a relationship. Any tips or advice for me?

What Guys Said 1

• You're scared of something. Falling in love or him leaving you maybe? Either that or you just suffer from extreme anxiety? Maybe both? To me it sounds like you are just afraid, figure out why and then work on that. Tell yourself the opposite of what you want to do (ie. I'm staying with him, I'm not going to break it off etc)

What Girls Said 2

• Go with your gut! Wish I'd listened to mine.

Don't regret your decision! Remember that your gut is *usually* right.

- Take it slow, get to know them. Ask yourself "Why am I feeling this way? What is causing this? Is this an ACTUAL reason?"

• You probably do that because you're uncertain whether you want for things to move forward or not.
    It will get better with time.