Dating Co-Workers?

whats your take on dating co workers? I have a crush on this girl who i have been working with for 6 years. My social anxiety was so bad that I could not even say hi to her for the first 5 years. The past year, I've slowly started talking to her and even tho i am awkward/intimitated by her she still seems to like me? She asked me if I wanted to go out and watch a movie with her which i declined because i got afraid. And the last time she offered for me to stay at her place while i was in between houses. I declined that as well.

All out of fear. All out of feeling like i won't be good enough for her. She's been in multiple relationships, I've been in none. I've been crushing on her for years and even when she is giving me the green light, i panic and have to make up some bull excuse all because of fear.

What Girls Said 1

• What the heck is wrong with you? She tried 3 times to hang out with you and you declined.
    A/w you missed your opportunities. Now forget about it.

What Guys Said 2

• It creates workplace drama and should be avoided

• Dating a co-worker can end in the worst possible way: a house, kids and a house invasion by a former roommate.