Can I get him back?

There's this guy I like and he liked me a lot too but he was being distant and I thought it was because he lost interest but I realized it's because I wasn't opening up enough and never put in effort like he did, we were just in the talking stage but several weeks have gone by without us having a real conversation, and several additional weeks without us talking at all and it's not the same. I just came to this realization and tried calling and reaching out to speak to him and acknowledge my lack of effort and let him know I do like him but he hasn't answered... I don't know what else to do but I want a fresh chance with him so I can start making the effort.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• He has moved on. You shouldn't bother anymore.

• Why do you say that? He seemed to really like me but I don't know, my friend said I should keep trying

• I don't know if it's one of those times or he's actually ignoring me

• Well, if his schedule was hectic, he should have bothered to call you back at least out of courtesy.