My boyfriend just got back from vacation and I missed his text an hour after he texts me he's back and now he isn't there (read below) what do I do?

so today my boyfriend just got back from a week and a half vacation from his relatives that live 5 hours away from him. So he texted me when he was back home. However I was not at my phone at the moment cause I was doing house chores. 6 hours later after taking a long break. I get my phone to listen to some music and I saw his text saying "hey I'm back :) just finished unpacking and showering" so then I text him "hey" and the message didn't deliver so it's off or something. So far it's been 2 days, I've been feeling down and upset that I missed his text because I went a week and a half without talking to him since he wasn't able to (he spent a lot of time with family which I respect). I just missed him very much and don't know how to just shake it off so I can continue doing chores without starting to feel upset. By the way we're in a long distance relationship (met on a cruise ship)
and have been dating for a year. He's 19 and I'm 17. Also I'm not the clingy type of person who would text and call over and over again. But I don't know what to do. I'm about to leave in an hour for summer camp for a month and won't be able to contact him since I don't have time to call or text him with the camp schedule. I'm not sure if going A month and a week and a half without talking to my boyfriend is considered healthy in a relationship. plus as I mentioned earlier, I missed him. So any advice?

What Guys Said 1

• wy dont you just call him rather than wait..

What Girls Said 2

• Just call him

• I did there was no answer

• why dont you wait for him to text you again? or call him to see if he can talk before you leave.

• I'm about to leave out the door right now and have already tried texting and calling him