Should I make a move?

So a friend of mine intoduced me to her husbands brother and he is super attractive and funny, but quite a few years older then me. We both have kids his 8 & 12 , mine 2 & 4. Anyways we've hung out once with a group of us and he seemed into me but honestly I had put it in my head to hang out and see my gfs that night, Wasn't expecting my friend to invite her husband or his brother, so I was just friendly. I've been told he isn't a forward kind of guy (from him) and that he's not the assertive type so I'm kind of on the fence about what to do. I am perfectly ok with just being friends but if I can try for a relationship why not. I guess the question is do I push forward and risk making a very new friendship awkward but possibly having more or do I say screw it and just stay friends. *both divorced... him wayyyyy longer then me. Also 13 year age gap.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe start by hanging out with your friend and her husband and him some more. The group setting will make it more low risk and you can determine if you want to make a move from there!

What Guys Said 2

• Take it slow.

• Id say yes go fo it. Its worth the try

What Girls Said 0