What is up with this girl? I don't know to stay or go?

I'll let you decide from the texts what she means😅 (Little info-she bullied her previous boyfriend to the point where she dumped her)

Well I confronted her with this

Will you please think about what you want out of us. I just want something to go on so I don't essentially waste our time just bickering. I want a true answer. I don't even know if you're interested in me or not and it's worrying. I want to be with you, but I don't know if you want to be with me. I want to have a deep connection with you, but all I'm getting is evaded answers. I want to give you my heart, but I'm afraid to if you're unsure.
Well it's over. She's history... And I'm back to being sad and alone

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really know how you managed to put up with this kind of conversation and not give up, she really sounds uninterested and gives short answers. I wouldn't try anything with her as she is either indecisive or not interested. However, I personally think she's not interested because if she was interested but indecisive, she would have put more effort into this conversation and talk to you about her fears and try to solve it out for the purpose of taking the relationship to the next level. But this indifference I see in her answers is more like a "i don't care, just stop texting me about this like it never happened and we'll be ok".
    I suggest not mentioning this and seeing if she does, but I don't think she ever will. Sorry, mate, but at least you tried and you were straightforward with your intentions (bravo! :D) , I wish my best guy friend was like this...

Most Helpful Guy

• I felt like I was reading a "I don't know" stimulator.

Ask her what her name is.. "I don't know"

Why would you want to be with a person like this?

• I'm sorry but stimulator😂 I wish she was a stimulator.
      But she is usually super sweet and fun, but I don't know i guess she just doesn't care?

What Girls Said 15

• Go. She's not sure enough about you even though you are about her. You can try to prove yourself for as long as you want, but if she's not open to it, you're not going to get anywhere. Doesn't seem worth the time or effort to me, she's not that into you.

• Should I confront her about it?

• about what lol you can ask her about it if you want but it looks like you're not going to get much of an answer.

• She's not that into you and you are clearly looking for answers she's not ready to give. You either need to decide you're willing to slow things down and let them happen at her pace or you need to stop seeing her. Pestering her to give you a definitive answer about something she isn't sure of is just going to annoy her and push her away. You come off as super desperate in that conversation. How long have you even been seeing her?

• She's either really immature and doesn't know what she wants or she's not interested. Could be all three, I really wouldn't waste anymore time on her, the answers she gives sound like she's either really no interested or she's playing games though I'm not sure which.

• You know when you're talking to Siri and tell her a 1 hour story about how your day was and she answers in one short sentence?
    This is it. She's Siri.

• She immature and doesn't know what the hell she wants. She's not even trying to make an effort. Don't waste your time.

• Omg this girl is unbearable, just dump her before she does, her messages are so disrespectful because you show so much interest

• She is sweet and very interested most of the time. I think she just is having a conflict within herself. Or she doesn't care... I can't tell.

• I'm in your same situation actually

• I'm sorry you're in that it's absolutely awful😞 Especially when you are already emotionally invested.

• Lol what a bore. I say to forget her. Or at least talk it out in person with her if it's still the same just leave.

• LOL Leave 100%
    All of the replies are less than 3 words xD
    She obviously is not sure about this relationship.

• Let her go, she seems totally uninterested

• Leave, I'm a girl and by the way she's texting she's not into you like that.

• She wants nothing from u. she's careless. No balls to break up with u.

• If somebody wants to be with you, they'll know... none of this "I don't know" bs. Trust me. Everybody knows if they want to be with somebody enough... Otherwise it's just to pass the time or because they don't want to be with them.

• She doesn't like you at all

• Great... It had been years since I got that far with a woman. Back to square one where I'll remain alone.

• Run away

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• If she bullied her previous boyfriend then she is probably afraid of herself and what she might do to others. Perhaps you should stop trying to move in for the kill and enjoy the hunt lol. I feel positive that the results will be better for yourself... maybe. Stick with her a little more, and if the hunt is boring go chase something else.

• look at those one word replies... she ain't intrested... leave her alone

• That's what i was afraid of.

• at least you showed that you got ballz to her... now grass is greener on the other side... so move on

• Leave her

• LOL I hate biatches like this... The ones who just reply i dont know... S stupid!

• you're a little confused soul buddy. also, you come off as a wee bit of a pussy at some places too but then again at some places you really sound like a mature man. I think you should keep it one way. it literally looks as if she's bullying you. truth is, she doesn't know because she expects you to know and to be mature. just tell her you're ready to work things out. and don't ask her if you're attractive to her. she'll creep out.
    best of luck man
    you can tell me more about this anytime