How to get over a girl that treated me wrong?

I know I shouldn't feel sad, but I feel sad that this girl wants nothing to do with me. What makes the situation worst is that she didn't even tell me that she wanted nothing to do with me; she simply disappeared. I had been dating this girl for three months and we were suppose to go out on a date over the weekend, but she never replied back to my text or phone calls. I don't think I deserved what she did to me. Now that I think about it, she was a bad person, not just on what she did to me but, on how she treated other people. However, whenever I think about the times we spend together, or her beautiful smile, I get sad and depress and I miss her. She was beautiful on the outside, but rotten on the inside and I still wish I was with her.

What Girls Said 2

• There are a lot of girls who are surely prettier than her and that are also beautiful on the inside, you just have to wait until you meet a new one :)

• Just tell yourself "fuck that bitch"

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing... there's nothing you can do to make your brain do things like forgetting certain memories.. YOU JUST GIVE IT A TIME.