Do you take the zodiac signs into consideration when dating? Has it proven to be true with your partners in the past or present?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Also just looked up mine (Taurus) with my wife (Aquarius). The info is about as inaccurate as I can imagine these kinds of things get. It gets a little more accurate if I was Aquarius and she was Taurus, though still off in many parts by quite a huge amount.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have never believed in that sort of thing. There are billions of people in the world, all of those personalities can't be categorized simply by their date of birth. I know people with birthdays close to mine (and so the same zodiac sign) and we're completely different. So, this has never been something I even think about when it comes to dating.

What Guys Said 5

• The Leo is fairly accurate lol and when I read more about it, I started to assume the role of a Leo just a bit. But yeah the Leo is my Zodiac and I'm "proud" of it ;D

• No, other than I avoid Geminis like the plague.

• I find zodiac and other superstition to be absolute nonsense, and a complete waste of neural activity.

• Absolutely not

• Don't believe in that stuff

What Girls Said 16

• I feel guilty about it but I do tend to base a person off their zodiac sign. Some of the readings said about the signs can be true sometimes. But I hate the stereotypes and the hate I get for being a Gemini, lol. We're all not two-faced back-stabbing people, geez! No wonder why everyone wonders why we get so mad easily; because that's the first thing that comes to mind -_-"

• No, I don't take those into consideration. They're just fun to read from time to time.

• I don't. I only read it for fun. I don't make judgments from it. But that said, I did look up my boyfriend and I and we are compatible together

• Not really. Although there is some truth to the zodiacs. I have seen it. For example, I'm a Libra and although I can get along with Leos their I'm the Queen/King attitude makes me want to punch them in the face. Nearly all of them have it. At least the ones I've met. As just an example.

To me the biggest assholes tend to be: Aries, Taurus, Leo and sometimes Scorpio/Sagittarius

The nicest ones are I've noticed tend to be: Pisces, Libra, Aquarius, Virgo and Gemini

• I personally always look at them, just for fun and things like that, or if I'm "talking"/ dating a boy then I'll always read his haha.

• I do, but it won't really stop me.

• No I really don't, even though learning about the Zodiac is kinda interesting.

• nope me and my boyfriend have a different sign who cares

• I'm an Aquarius and I don't believe in horoscopes and all that astrology stuff :P

• Nah, I just look at them for fun

• Not really but I check if it's a good sign and if we're good together. Like I'm considered the worst zodiac sign i prefer him to not care at all about it XD

• I've known quite a bit of Gemini in my life and they have all been awful people so that checks out. I wouldn't rely solely on it but I do believe it has some merit.

• No, because it's a pseudoscience.

• Not at all. It's a lot of bullshit

• Don't be silly! I use it for fun only, or when I need it for something to make sense, to make me feel better. But I have to search through numerous ones until some make any sense at all. What does that tell you?

• o, not really if i click with a guy it's not about his zodiac sign, i may ask him later on what his sign is but it has no bearing when dating him.