Would any white guy date this strange black girl?

I am that one girl that completely stands out in a room filled with other black people. Allow me to explain... I am a metal head and I love listening to many different genres of metal. (Symphonic metal, folk metal, power metal, etc) I love reading and writing about medieval the times and heck, I love making my own black smiths, knights, dragons and bards , and witches. I even listen to music that sounds Medieval! I also love anime and manga. I've been a fan for a long time..
I also love documentaries Q × Q

I dont think anyone would date a weirdo like me..
( this is my art by the way )

Most Helpful Guy

• who would dae a cartoon elf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Being black has nothing to do with it because I'm black and I do all those things. I've had plenty of white boyfriends. It's more of preference and if you get along with that other person.

What Guys Said 5

• I am a believer in to each their own - Any couple can like each other for who they are not their stereotypical race/gender/nationality/faith/sexuality etc - So I believe anyone can end up with anyone if the connection is right.

• Yes. No one will date you. Forever alone. Better accept it already.

• If you were attractive and we got along well, I don't see why not.

• I might. I'm somewhat weird myself.

• You'll do well. Trust me.

What Girls Said 2

• Black or not all that stuf sounds weird to me and I wouldn't date someone that was into those things

• Not to be rude but you are hella strange. I don't know a lot of black girls who listen to heavy metal, like reading about medieval times, like anime and manga, or draw weird elf people. I know one girl like that and she's half white and half black but she's strange as well. She doesn't have many friends other than me, gets bullied a lot, and her boyfriend is a 21 year old who is still in the 11th grade and is a total perv (he's asked to sniff my panties before). People tend to like people that like the same things as them. Usually beautiful cool people date beautiful cool people, and the less cool people date other less cool people. Typically among the black community you'd probably be considered un-cool. Among white people you might be a bit more popular. Heavy metal music and anime just simply aren't what most black teens are into. It's definitely for possible for you to find someone who would be interested in dating you. You're chances are even better if you're attractive. I don't know what you look like so I can't tell. The chance of you finding someone who's into the same stuff as you and is also moderately attractive may be kinda slim though. The key is to not settle. My friend didn't think she could ever find anyone who would date her. She was so desperate that she dated a crazy guy who had hair like Goku but always had dirt and lint in it and was super controlling and stalked her and stole from her after they broke up. Almost instantly after that relationship she started dating the 21 year old perv who watches Hentai porn in class and writes her "love letters" asking for sexual favors. Please don't ever settle for guys like that.