Do I leave him then find the one or find the one then leave him?

I love spending time with him. We've been dating for over a year. It's never going to get as serious as I want it to be. He just isn't that guy, he told me his past and only his first relationship was monagamous which was 10 years ago. He said the only reason he was in it was bc he was young and didn't know much, and that he learned that it's not his thing from being with her. He felt trapped and they had many break ups. He said to me I want my freedom, I wanna settle down in 10 years.. most his next relationships ended due to this. So okay, we are very passionate, plenty of chemistry, he always seems extremely into me.. he's protective, and we are really into each other and happy when together. But I understand, this is it, and I'll just enjoy it now. We see each other twice a week, he took me on trips and takes me out. He's sweet. It's so rare that I like someone, I probably won't meet someone I like in a while, and so I will get sexually frustrated without him and I don't wanna sleep with other people. So should I stick with this, or do you think that I will get even more and more attached to him? If I stay, do I tell him I wish we were more and that when I do find someone I'll go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes leave him. whats the point of staying while looking for someone...

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him if you're not feeling jt

What Guys Said 1

• Leave him, staying with him would be selfish.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't stay with him if you want different things. You both will need time to heal after splitting up and you probably won't be ready to date immediately afterwards.