How to deal with a girlfriend who in every fight blames you for everything?

I do something wrong. It's my fault.
She do something wrong. Somehow magically it's my fault again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't. It's that simple.

You can piss and moan about your shitty girlfriend all you want, or you can dump her and hold out for someone who can handle disagreements like a fucking adult.

I have never understood people who stay in relationships with people who treat them poorly.

• She doesn't treat me poorly. She is actually pretty great and mature except for this thing.

• It's kind of a pretty major thing... blaming you for everything all the time?

I mean, this is assuming you're giving an accurate version of things and you're not just an inconsiderate dick head who's sick of his girlfriend always gettingad at him whenever he does something a dick head would do lol

• Mmmm no lol.
      I try to be good but sometimes shit happen and I do something bad too (nothing too drastic) and I take the blame and say sorry and make it up to her.
      When she does something bad then she finds a reason to blame it on me. It doesn't happen too much but still annoying me.

Most Helpful Guy

• The theoretically simple answer is to break up and move on.

If you need to, I'd suggest doing that.

However, I think you'll find that most women behave as you describe. The way to handle it is to hold your ground. Basically, the simplest advice I can give you on dealing with most women (not all) is to treat them like small children. You would not come and ask me how to deal with a five year old who blamed you for everything. You'd see it as obvious that the five year old is simply acting on emotion, and that you're the grown up. When you do something wrong, you'd apologize genuinely, and mean it. And when they do something wrong, you'd hold them accountable, and be willing to move on and forgive them, but not remotely consider them blaming you. You'd hold your ground and if they threw a tantrum, you'd view it as a tantrum, and either say so, or make your point then leave them alone till they calm down and apologize.

Your mistake is treating people as adults who behave as children.

I imagine some women reading this will be angry. So let me say this: I don't date men, perhaps many or even most men behave like this as well, I don't know. So perhaps what i'm providing is good advice for dealing with people in general, most of whom are far less grown up then they appear to be.

If you can't do this, break up and find one of the rare people who self regulates on their own.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't take the blame, you tell her what she did was wrong and that you are upset don't let her flip the table on you.

• Maybe that's just her way of arguing but that's exhausting to deal with and it's never going to change. You need to decide if you want to deal with that forever

What Guys Said 5

• You ignore her or walk out of the room. It's like a bad dog, if you don't give them attention they stop barking :P. When her logic and reason come back then you talk to her.

• you walk out that door.

• Break up with her

• break up with her. Its never going to change.

• Brwak up ASAP