Why is she mad?

so she had told me before that she thought one of our friends in our class was kind of stupid. I think she's jealous that the girl is prettier than she is. I personally don't think so but anyway I asked her out (we've gone out / hung out 3 times) and she had class so I said if she doesn't skip it to see me, i'll just ask that girl out and we'll talk about how she thinks that girl is dumb. then she got mad. why? we had joked about it last time with her threatening to tell our friend that i have a crush on her

we had joked about it before and she seemed fine with it... but i'm confused as to is she mad because i'd tell her friend that she thinks she's stupid or because i would ask the other girl out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• she sounds unstable to be mad at that

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• You essentially threatened her and gave her an ultimatum, that's a huge dick move, I can understand why she'd be pissed at you. I WOULD BE PISSED AT YOU. Best go apologize

• You fucked up

• Why is she mad? Why wouldn't she be mad you asshole! You're forcing your girlfriend to skip class when she doesn't want to, and threatening to leave her for someone else. She'd be better off without you, dickhead...