Which would hurt you more?

Which would hurt you more?

• Someone not talking to you because he doesn't think you're attractive
  • Someone leaving you after you've talked to them and they don't like your personality

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely B because that's something I can change at all. If someone doesn't want to talk to me because he doesn't think I'm his type physically, there will always be someone else that will find me attractive.

If I'm being ghost out because they don't like my personality, I would be at lost on how to improve. That means that they did found me attractive initial but still decided they don't like me overall as a person. That would mean I've invested my time... a total waste.

• :( But better they leave now before it's too late

• YES. Hated for the truth than loved for a lie. Thank you.

• Best case scenario: Loved for the truth.

What Girls Said 8

• Oh personality for sure. Looks are superficial, your personality is literally who you are.

• ugh i meant to vote B -.- i hate it when i do that.

• Option A had happened to me plenty of times before. Doesn't really bother me anymore. Option B would bother me more. I'd want to know what about my personality they didn't like.

• Option B, no doubt. I'd want to know what was so bothersome.

• I haven't had Option B happen... but Option A has happened to me plenty of times.

• A, because disliking a person's appearance causes insecurities and can lower their self-esteem

• The second one

What Guys Said 3

• B all the way.

• I know... Worst advice ever: Be yourself.

• Interesting is that I've been told that advice during my earlier school years and there were still classmates that never liked me and I always has a hard time making new friend. No much for following the ''be yourself'' advice. LOL

• Definitely B.

• B is the worst that can happen