What would be your ultimate deal breaker for a relationship?

There may have been questions like this in the past but I'm relatively new to G@G so I thought I'd ask this.

Is there any characteristics, habits, traits etc. that a person may have that would be an instant deal breaker for you to the point that you wouldn't consider a relationship with them at all, even if you like everything else about them? I ask this because I recently had a relationship with someone and found out something about them after we started dating and I wasn't really sure if I should continue it. I found out that the person I was dating enjoyed smoking weed fairly often. Now I know that a lot of people don't have an issue with weed, and I personally don't either, its just not something I have interest in doing and so it made me question if I should be in a relationship with her even though I liked literally everything else about her. The details of my story aren't important, they just gave me the idea for the question. Say you find a person who has everything you have ever wanted in a partner, but they have this one unforgivable (in your book) flaw. What is that flaw for you, and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Drugs are an absolute deal breaker for me. There is a lot of history of addiction in my family, and I just can't stand people with drug habits. A few years ago I learned my brother used to drive me to school every morning while high, and the fact that he knowingly risked my life for a cheap high really hurt me. I just can't trust people who use. Unless it's legitimately medicinal.

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be new... still like hiding behind the Anon filter... you'll learn...
    I think my ultimate deal breaker will be multiple children. I've come across many women with traits, characteristics and personalities that could be repugnant and I've found I can deal with that (and them) accordingly... that can be changed (or worst case, i'll leave em alone)...
    but you can't change having multiple kids for multiple baby daddies...
    Don't get me wrong, i'll still fuck her :) but thats where it ends...

What Girls Said 2

• if they want kids and/or marriage, also traditional.

• Dishonesty and infidelity ( any kind of betrayal)

If he never considered my feelings and wouldn't compromise

If I was the only one putting in the effort to make the relationship work

If he put other people as priority over me or above our relationship

What Guys Said 2

• If she's a ho.

I'll date a single mother before I'll have another relationshit with a ho.

• Flaws, we all have them... to judge one because of that is absurd. The thing is when it comes to someone in this world it's those flaws that really set us apart from one another and the ultimate sign of love to accept someone for who they are. Really picking apart someone to the point of grouping flaws is foolish, even you have some rough edges I'm sure, but in the end the real people who care about you are the ones who don't see flaws but see you for you.