I'm 26, never had a date, but looking since forever to start a relationship. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm actually a very romantic guy. And never tried to hook up with someone for fun, but I tend to end up being the passage way for girl s asking the situation of my friends. In my life I had 3 crushes, that ironically crushed me. Am I the only one with this luck? I know I'm smart, I've been told I'm reasonably attractive and I can handle my own life pretty well. So what the hell is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried approaching girls your interested in? The only way you will find a relationship if you talk to girls who you think are interesting, get their number/facebook and see where it takes you. For all you know you could meet your match through one of their friends? You don't have to limit yourself to just one person, but get a lot of girls who you find interesting. The important thing here is to remember that nothing is set in stone; don't think too far ahead but just go with the flow. If you feel like you guys hit it off really well; ask her out on a date after 4 days to a week of texting her or talking to her. It's just a trial and error routine :)

• Last crush I had I told her how I feel. She was hurt by s guy before. She told me the story when we were still friends.

As for getting to talk with girls... well I'm not very social. All relationships I have have been by chance. I don't usually talk a lot, and well... I'm kinda nerdy when is about talking, I like sports, but I find it useless to follow a team, Iike sci fi and documentaries and I really I'm not good with art or music in the sense that I can't distinguish musicians, but I do enhoy those things. All girls I've met are into that stuff so... there's not much to talk... and well pretty girls kinda make me shy.

• I guess I can try that. Although I don't have problem asking people about their day, that is something a decent human should do anyways right?

• That's always a good start, also just a note (no pressure) always start on a good note and end on a good note. So starting on a good note would be asking how their day is and smiling; ending on a good note would be "It was nice talking to you" or "Have a good day" :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to go through a similar problem. I've got a girlfriend now so its hard to say if I fixed the problem or just got lucky and found the right girl. But when I look back on it I do have a few ideas about where I used to go wrong.
    When I did start getting hookups and actually getting girls to be sexual with me it was around the time I quit masturbating.
    I know it sounds odd but I really think there is something to it. I did not relieve myself for a month and I found that after that I was walking around with a loaded cannon so to speak. I think the tension actually subconsciously gave me a lot more a sexual vibe when talking to women and kept me out of the friend zone.
    Being romantic is nice but romance alone puts you very close to the friend zone. You also need to be forward about the fact that you want to take that woman to bed and you are not ashamed to say so. Women don't consider it a bad thing when a guy wants to have them. You can still be polite and masculine while putting out a sexual vibe.

What Girls Said 4

• I understand jus how you feel. I am going through the same thing. Im 23 and never dated either. I've always had crushes but never dated or even talked to them. I have always been shy and a lot of girls always tell me I should just go up and talk to them. The guy im crushing on now Im thinking about working up the courage to talk him I dont want this one to get away. And I think maybe you should do the same whenever you have a crush on someone.

• It doesn't sound like there is anything wrong with you, just keep trying

• No, just be patient.

• Maybe you're too available or too hard to reach. Either make women miss you and be confident in your own life, or put in more effort.

• Yeah... I dunno how to make a girl miss me. And guys making effort to be in a relationship tend to be frowned upon. I want to actually connect with a girl, and to realize she likes me. But thanks, you actually made me think about something on that hard to reach thing

• She should find things about you she loves, and no need to label yourself as nerdy. Totally connect with her! Ask questions and get to know her. Games and stuff, don't work much of the time. Again, have a balance with your efforts and availableness. lol new word!

What Guys Said 3

• The dating world is annoying. It's a bit hard for me to find someone. But then again, things haven't necessarily gone the way I've expected them to go. At this point, I feel like I need friends to introduce me to theirs lol

• Honestly probably the AIDS

• 3 crushes that crushed on you? Why didn't you approach?

• Nah man, I mean. Two of the girls just used me, and the last one. Well, she's not ready for anything and her brother told me she would never looked to me that way and that hurts

• Ah that sucks. But keep trying. There's someone for everyone. I believe that