Guys, would you date a girl with these qualities?

Would you date a girl who
-appreciates chivalry/gentlemanly gestures, isn't an anti-men feminist
-enjoys reading and writing stories
-listens to classic country and rock the most, but likes almost any genre
-is very affectionate and loves to cuddle, loves hand-holding and sweet kisses
-has a dark side and enjoys things such as horror movies and Halloween
-is pleased by simple dates and gifts?

That's me :3 thanks in advance

Forgot a few qualities that may be worth mentioning.
A girl who
-can sing
-admires classic cars preferably from the 1950's era
-owns old vinyls and a record machine
-loves retro movies, fashions and culture etc

26

Most Helpful Guy

• "appreciates chivalry/gentlemanly gestures, isn't an anti-men feminist"
    -Depends on what you define as chivalry. I can open doors n stuff but if you expect me to pay 100% of the time, then no. I'm not a walking wallet.

"enjoys reading and writing stories"
    -Absolutely, that's something I like and actually do myself.

"listens to classic country and rock the most, but likes almost any genre"
    -Even more so, since I like that stuff too. Well maybe not country but rock in general.

"is very affectionate and loves to cuddle, loves hand-holding and sweet kisses"
    -Who doesn't like a girl like that?

"has a dark side and enjoys things such as horror movies and Halloween"
    -I watch horror for fun myself as well.

"is pleased by simple dates and gifts?"
    -But will you be doing the same?

What Guys Said 25

• I don't think so... too sweet for me... the dark side isn't even dark.
    Also, i don't see a sense of humor in there and "enjoys reading and writing stories"... great... a girl with a frickin overactive imagination. thats just the worst. so no...

• Shit. Thanks for reminding me, another thing I forgot to add because I definitely have a sense of humor

• Thank you opinion owner, because your opinion is totally the law of the land and you are totally within my age range

• oh yea... you should have added sarcastic to your list... lol... who doesn't love a girl with a ton of that..
      and yes, my ways could totally be the law of the land. I have a 96% success rate when my methods are used.

• Sounds like my wife minus the dark side and slightly different musical taste (she likes classical music).

Anyway, sounds pretty good to me.

• One thing is that she's a career woman. She does like chivalry a lot but would never want to be a housewife, e. g.

• 1|1
    • I love that. Lol

• You know the world's gone to hell when men are desperately trying to find what used to be a normal woman. :D

• yeah I would date a girl like that if I wasn't taken by my amazing girlfriend already 😋

• No I don't think so

• Yeah, I'd be happy to meet a girl with those qualities
    (Horror? ALRIGHT!!!))

• sounds like fun!

• Yes i would date a girl with this description and i dont mind her dark side (we all have one). Actualy i like it.

This description sounds like a friend of mine.

• I love it all with the exception of country but that is the least of my worries, if it's good I'll listen and who knows I might like it :3

• • I open doors, walk below on stairs etc but you can fetch your own drink. It's simply respect, my bros get doors opened for them, I expect respect in return.
    • Do what you please in your own time, I don't have to read and write with you. You read and write stories, I'll go surfing.
    • If I'm expected to tolerate classical country and rock, common courtest says you tolerate punk rock and rap.
    • Always down for cute stuff and you're with someone because they enthrawl you, it's awesome but when I sleep I hate being smothered.
    • I'm currently watching The Forest, can't beat horror and love to get involved in a good Halloween outfit but Australia isn't super big on it.
    • Coffee is the most boring miserable thing to do, take away coffee with a strog adventure, explore paths only a few people have seen and witness shit together 👌🏼

People are their own people, those qualities are dope regardless and will click with the right dude one day.

• Sounds like a perfect girl for a lot of guys - Different guys have different tastes

• So the average shy white chick?

• Nope, definitely don't consider myself basic

• Sounds good to me.
    Does this unicorn exist?

• Yeah I would, but by the time you turn 19, that will all have changed. Those women don't exist as adults.

• yes if i was in your age group i would be interested if our personality's clicked.

• Nope...

• I would date a girl like you because you seem very sweet and that's the most important thing to me.

• Last chick I used to bang that had dark side almost stabbed me so no

• yep but it also depends on what she looks like

• Too bad you are under 18...
    I'll leave it there.

• Do yourself a favor, keep this to yourself, and be what you said.

• It's not bad at all, I would!

• Appreciates chivalry +1
    gentlemanly gestures +1
    enjoys reading +2
    Anti-FEMINIST +10
    rest of the stuff +1

in short, a girl worth commuting too and living a happy life with her. Where are all the girls like you hiding? You seem like the dream

• We're around :) But a lot of us must be anxious and shy, hence the username..

• ah, i wish i could meet a girl like you irl. We need more girls like you

• Yes yes yes ❤️