I dont want to go on?

I am 24 and I hate my life. I have no support system and I want to... I made too many mistakes in life and people called me worthless and I missed out on life and chances and opportunities. I really dont want to anymore, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, why am I so lost? what did I do to life to make me feel this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, I was gonna go nice on you but you need a wake up call:
    Stop thinking about what could have been and wake the fuck up.
    You are 24, there are people making life changes at age 60... you have youth on your side.

1. Stop listening to these fucking retarded assholes who call you worthless and make some life changing decisions of your own, starting with cutting off volatile friends / family. (Family - hang out with them less if they are making your life difficult, if they're doing that, they are not really 'family')

2. Do some soul searching and find out what you, are good at, and quit bitching when things go bad, everyone makes mistakes INCLUDING YOU.

3. Learn from those mistakes and DON'T MAKE THEM AGAIN.

4. Spend some time improving on yourself - Nothing pisses me off more than when I hear some asshole talking shit about 'Never change & love me for me'
    MOFO, Life changes every single day and to improve is to change. Don't listen to that retarded socially correct rubbish and live the life you want... not society's.

Follow these guidelines and you'll be happier for it... I know I am.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm the same way. I'm depressed and I've got anxiety blah blah blah. I have been depressed and stuff since 11 and the only thing keeping me here is my best friend who is also depressed. I don't want to leave her behind. Focus on one thing that can keep you here. I understand and trust me, you are good enough, you are more than good enough. You. Are. Fabulous. Just hold on and someday you'll win your fight. Nobody deserves suicidal thoughts or any of that stuff but when you get through it you'll be even stronger and you'll be glad you kept fighting. :)

What Guys Said 17

• You're letting the opinions of others choose the direction your life is taking. Obviously you've surrounded yourself with a shit class of people to call you worthless.

So what do we call a nomad? Someone who travels and is never in the same place for longer than a few days, doesn't work, has $12 to his/her name? Worthless? No. That's their chosen path, there's no requirement in life. Everyone looks at this chosen path of conformity people expect us to follow. School > job > buy house > mortgage > kids > die.

You live your life how ever you please, scrounge together flight money, jump on skyscanner and go somewhere, see other cultures, experience.

You're here, might seem hard? But is an empty abyss, nothing really a better road to take? Leave friends, family, loved ones miserable, wanted to end their lives? I assure you things get better, you will meet more accepting people along the way no doubt. No path is straight forward, there's unexpected bends, bumps, ups and downs but i'd pick moving along that path anyday then jumping down a black cold rabbit hole.

• I was where you are now once, it took ODing on antidepressants to really change that. Trust me when i say you never want to be more alive than when your dying, under any circumstances no matter how shitty it seems to be in that very moment and you never feel more alive once you survive i just hope you don't go as far as i did too see that you don't need to you really don't. Look outside your window just because you choose not to see the beauty in the world doesn't mean it's not there. everything mentioned that you haven't gotten to experienced yet won't happen at all if you go that route don't remove the chances of them ever happening permanently, bad luck only lastes so long.

• Wasn't a question like this just recently removed?
    Also, you are 24... you got time.

• i have no friends, no family, nothing. I have been thrown away in this world. I suffered a traumatic injury at young age 12 and suffered for 4,5 years straight, got into depression and it never left

• I'm not on meds either i opted out. They only ever made me more depressed than what i was plus fucked with my sex drive aha

• @MattDamonAndFriends totally agree... when i booze up, the guilty/depressed feeling only lasts till the buzz kicks in then fuck everything...
      but with the meds, every time i took it, it was like a reminder that i was depressed and worst case, stupid meds didn't even lift me up or nothing.

• Only u can change it. Don't blame life. You made the choices so change the way u look at it and make it better.

• Decisions you make have consequences. Don't pretend like you're an innocent party and that it's you against the world.

Making too many mistakes is not something unique to you. We all make mistakes.

You don't want to what? Are you bringing up having a boyfriend/ having sex as something important in a time like this? Get a grip!

• if that were true, you wuold already have done the deed... so stop complaining get up and move forward.
    Before you start screaming "you are rude" i attempted suicide... i know what you feel like trust me i do.
    Life will beat you down to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. So quit your bitchin, and get standin

• The past is the past. It happened now, nothing you can do to change it.

Take control of your life and the future is yours.

• Stay strong. You'll make it.

• You can start fresh again your young yet

• the thing is i have no life experiences...

• you dont understand, i can't open up towards people, i can't talk, im Always so secretive and ashamed of my problems, i am ashamed of almost everything in life, im ashamed im still a virgin at 24, can't keep a man, can't get a boyfriend cause i have nothing to offer... why am i such a loser? at 24 i feel like ending my life as to staying alive, i really mean it, ending sounds better then living, 24 and i haven't even done what most teens did in there teenage years... i can't be social, the key to life is socializing, ally my life i have been quit, im the middle child and everyone Always labeled me as the ''quiet'' one and the mature one but i went wrong, i became unstable and depressed... how can i open up, i Always have the fear of people laughing at me or taking advantage of me

• Try and take it slow do the more important things first. Find yourself a low maintenance easy going man that you feel real compterful around that will help with the way you talk.

• If I were you I'd get a clean slate: move to a city where no one knows you and start over.

• i fucked it up ha?

• just the fact that im 24 and never had a boyfriend sucks

• Yes, that definitely sucks. But it may have a lot to do with your social circle (or lack of one) and reputation, so you can do something about it.

• Your not worthless, try to change what you don't like in your life and then move forward. You have plenty of time to do so.

• No! Don't give up! Your life is very important. You have to stay alive.

• Dont do it.
    Just start fresh. Be positive!!!

• See a therapist. You need one.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Stay strong. You have more couage than you know

boggletheowl.tumblr.com/.../ive-been-getting-a-lot-of-these-lately-and-i

• No support from friends and family makes you feel this way, go out and expirience new things, find new friends, hangout w new people, date, and just have fun, remove all negativity from your life, well try, I also meditate, it soothes my soul.

• im 24 already , im too old to date aroud

• Okay Hun, move on you have to get over that, we've all been through it at some point in our lives.

• what do you move on?> im 24 i have missed on SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much dating experiences, i missed out love and life, im seriously considering ending my life, i lived with my mother and sister for way too long and they are both depressed, for years they just sit around the house and because of them i m depressed now... life is so beautiful and no one ever told me that, this is the only life i knew and this is the life that i only knew, i isolated myself from anyone, especially after the guy that called me damage goods, i feel like its hard to blend into society , i have never felt this depressed and low