How not to want or need the opposite sex?

As anyone else feel deprived so much in life when it comes to the opposite sex that you get no interest from anyone from the opposite sex that you have to teach yourself that not wanting or needing is the only option to stay sane.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a dog. Who needs a lover when you can have a dog?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother you just need to be able to not give a shit.. Have your cake and eat it too so to speak.. But yea after my divorce i said fuck it lol.. There is zero reason to need anyone but yourself and only add people to your life if they can improve it and the moment they are no longer doing that remove them..

What Girls Said 1

• Yes. This made me sad to read. It describes me perfectly.

What Guys Said 3

• You start by spending your time on something you really want, like, what you want out of life, or a hobby of some sort.

• It's okay to want, but yeah you don't need it. I mean, if you're not looking for a relationship and love with a SO, you don't need it at all

• Become MGTOW or something like that.