Married men... would you message another woman every day?

OK so guys, you're married or in a relationship but message another girl every single day who is a really good friend. However the friend you drunkenly confessed your feelings for her too. Then denied it all the next day once sober. I'm so confused here can anyone help me. I'm not sure of his Intentions

Most Helpful Guy

• Those guys comments are pretty much all correct.
    Life gets messy sometimes, and people showing more interest in you than your partner is as addictive as crack cocaine and probably as hard to kick.
    Do you think your partner can ever again make you feel great about yourself?
    X

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you the wife or a single woman being contacted daily? Either way, his intentions are less important to understand than just knowing the absolutely inappropriate behavior he is displaying. Regardless of which woman you are, move on.

What Guys Said 8

• Why does it matter what his intentions are? He is married and that means "off limits!"

• yes i feel he has feelings for you in a romantic way but he doesn't want to cause problems for everyone involved. so he is probable kicking himself for ever admitting something he has felt for a long time

• He likes you. You should run he's married. Drunk texts are sober thoughts.

• i wouldn't do that if i wanted to stay married (note im divorced for a reason)

• Faithful married man would not do that. His intentions are very clear. Simply put a distance and tell him to stop messaging you. If he doesn't stop block him and don't have any contact more than you're comfortable with.

• he's likes you but has a wife
    Dont break up his family find a new man

• Yes... only if I'm screwing her regularly...

• I'm married. My online life consists of flirting and playing with as many girls as possible. Love my wife to bits but the excitement of playing with others is hard to resist.

What Girls Said 2

• in this case I would trust what he said when he was drunk. It's not normal to message someone EVERY DAY. The only person I talk to outside my boyfriend EVERY DAY, is someone I'm working on starting a business with, so it's all about work.

• That's not ok. That's emotionally cheating