Which kind of outfit do you prefer on a girl/guy you're dating?

If you could choose, which kind of outfit would you like to see on a girl/guy you're dating? How important are clothes when it comes to overall beauty?

Most Helpful Guy

• Choice of clothes says a lot about personality in my opinion. I like girls well dressed, ie classy. The princess by day type.

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to care a lot about how I look, like I'd take time making sure what I wear matches and it's nice, though I'm quite a simple and natural person, like I barely wear make up, so someone like me would be great, but I don't really mind, though for example my ex was all into fashion and he'd take way too long to get ready to the point I'd get desperate to leave already and get mad, so someone like that is too much or someone that makes no effort at all, like wearing the same old sweatpants for a week

What Guys Said 1

• i don't really care as long as she's feels good in what she wears

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not too picky honestly, I like guys who are a little more sporty. But also just nice fitted jeans and a T or tank works for me too. Obviously dress for the occasion though, so if we're going to like a wedding or something, full suit or tux is require. Otherwise I don't really care, I'm pretty chill myself.

• Black dress shirt with black jeans

Or white undershirt crew neck, then a white button up shirt and khaki pants or something

• Nice fitting jeans and a t-shirt is always a good go to outfit.

• I want him to wear clothes suiting his personality. His own style adds to his uniqueness, and I can like a wide variety of style this way