Hey guys can you tell me from this if you think my boyfriend is cheating?

So on new years I booked a hotel for my boyfriend and I and he called me and said he had to stay in another city so I spent it with my friends then on Valentine's we were going to go out spend the night together but then he messaged me on MySpace that he couldn't come instead of texting me directly cause I barely check my MySpace and he turned off his phone and on Easter he did the same thing he messaged me on MySpace so that I didn't get the message. so I'm worried that he doesn't want to spend any holidays with me because he's with someone else. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hoist the colours! The red ones!

I think his MySpace strategy is too obvious. Everybody knows MySpace is obsolete, so when you say something he'll be like "but I messaged you on myspace!!".

Him behaving like this is a big problem. It's clear that he doesn't want to spend time with you. Whether or not he is actually cheating, is not clear, but it's somewhat irrelevant at this point.

• Considering all this story happened months ago, your ship lies firmly on the bottom of the ocean.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that sounds suspicious but in cases like this, you should be telling your boyfriend that you feel a little bit put-off by these things, and call him on some of the specific red-flags versus worrying yourself silly. Once you're already in a state of suspecting your s/o, nearly everything becomes 'potential evidence'.

What Guys Said 3

• thats a big red flag.. and why are you using MySpace lol..

• yes he is cheating

• It sounds possible since he really should spend those days with you and knows you don't use MySpace much but he will use that as an excuse that he did message you on something

What Girls Said 2

• It's a little fishy, and I would assume the same. It's weird he still uses MySpace and won't just text you directly. Have you asked him why he does this? New Years and Valentine's Day are two holidays I think most couples spend together so these are very weird to me. Tell him to stop messaging you on MySpace, communicate like a normal person, and ask him what the hell he's doing those days that he can't spend them with you.

• What kind of relationship is it that he only communicates on an antiquated social media site? Do you not have phones? Do you not see each other regularly? And why ask now? Easter was months ago.