Out of curiousity, What is a "good guy" to a Girl?

Girls keep saying they're no good men out there , so if you are one of those girls who does this. What counts as a "good guy"? i asked some of my females friends this question and i got different answers (some completely comical)

so i wonder what i would find here

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i totally think there are decent men out there

here is my example of a good guy:
    -good looking - this doesn't mean he's a good person, but when i say i want a good guy i dont mean one who has all the below traits but is unattractive

-hard working/ambitious/financially stable - im not trying to have you move in with me and mooch nor are you about to ruin my credit

-kind heart. you cannot be a cruel meanspirited person treat people decently

-mentally stable. you would be surprised how many mentally unhinged men there are

-good attitude. nobody likes a negative ass nigga. dont always complain and be miserable. be thankful for your blessings

-humble. can't stand conceited men its just annoying

-masculine. go wrestle a bear or sum. build me a spice cabinet. change my oil lol do something manly

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone who traits her with respect but isn't a pushover who agrees with literally everything she says. Someone who listens but also demands. Agrees but also disagrees when needed or indeed when they want to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Someone who does the same thing I do for them:

Sends sweet, random texts

Will make the stupidest, cheesiest joke, just to make you laugh on a bad day

Who will bring you soup when you're sick, EVEN if you're far away

Someone who cares, is truthful, trusting, loyal, and sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Most who say there aren't any good men out there are either choosing the wrong guys and/or being overlooked by the good guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say a good guy is someone who respects girls and is always loyal?
    There's not much to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't selfish. He tries to please a woman and treat her with respect. He is honest. He wouldn't cheat or lie. He won't use a woman for sex. He isn't abusive. High morals

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Double standard time! I was beginning to wonder where they disappeared!

0|0
    0|0
  • They just like to say that
    There are still good guys just like there are still good girls

0|0
    0|0
  • he has good personality

0|0
    0|0