Why do boy's think that girls are always perfect it hurts so much when you can't be what they want because then they hurt you what do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would they hurt you? And girl, you truly are talking about boys. Real men don't do that.

• because I am not the thing they want so they lie, cheat , and hit me. Are you a real man?

• okay so i was being a bit anxious but I'm just upset because most boy just go for the outer beauty so what do i do?

• Most boys your age maybe do indeed go for only what's on the outer side. Can't say what you should do but you might consider not focusing on getting a boy at this time. Wait a few years until they mature a little (they won't be mature for a long while yet but... well... yea)

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave. They shouldn't hurt you just because you don't meet their random expectations. Find someone better or stand up for yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• At your age, the opposite sex is the unknown quantity and guys fill in their gaps in knowledge with fabrications. As guys get older, their expectations become more realistic.

• how? what do you mean?

• Boys don't know much about girls but they do know that you are different. They tend to exaggerate the differences and make up stuff to fill in the parts they don't know. They just assume that you are wonderful and perfect. When they get older and more experienced, they will learn that you are humans and their expectations will be more realistic.

• I only date perfect 10s. No man ever dates anything below a 10.

• thats just boys are

What Girls Said 1

• perfect like how?

• know everything and isn't afraid to have sex.

• wtf? no this is not normal. drop these guys, please. dont waste time being sad, knowing everything sexually at any age is not realistic, let alone 14. and if they liked 'you' they would not hurt you. .. and by hurt i thought you meant emotionally. if they are hitting you press charges.

Im sorry you're having these experiences. its no good, but You do have control over it. Dont get involved with people who dont respect you. if it means being single be single. Respect yourself--this is what you 'do'.

• thanks but my sister thinks he's good so I promised her that I would stay with him.