What is he trying to tell me?

I stayed over at his house. I ended up leaving first thing in the morning because I had things to do and kissed him goodbye.
When he woke up he text me telling me he smelled my perfume on his pillows. I responded with a text saying "good :)".
He responded with a mixed feelings emoji.
Since he always gives me confusing signals is this another one in which he's telling me he doesn't like that and maybe I shouldn't stay over?

Most Helpful Guy

• Or maybe you're reading too much in to it and he just doesn't know what emoji to send.

• But he always does stuff like that. He will invite me out. One time to a hotel where him and his friend were going swimming with his friends girlfriend. I went hung out we ended up staying in the hotel that night and he would kiss me goodnight. In the morning when I woke up to leave for work he makes comments like I wasn't expecting you to stay this long. So I'm always wondering if I'm overstepping my boundaries.

• Also he uses that emojii. He's the one who told me what it meant when he used to send it to me before.

• Maybe you two should sit down and have a talk?

Most Helpful Girl

• You're reading too much into it.

What Guys Said 3

• May I ask what the mixed feelings emoji looks like lol. What a punk, he could just use words lol Does that mean he didn't like your perfume? He doesn't want his pillow to smell like a woman? What is it lol What type of guy are you with OP.

• lol classic fuckboy, little legend. I see me in him already.

• It doesn't mean anything. its just emojis.

What Girls Said 0