I crush on this girl like mad (she is 16 or 17) and I am almost 22. Is this normal?

• Normal
  • Disgusting
  • See poll
I'd make a baby wit her 😍😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not the age gap I'm shocked with, its the fact that you have her pictures. Do you realize this makes you come across as being a bit of a creep? I think its bad enough when you've got stalkers following you around. Please don't tell. me you've got pics of her all over your room?

• Nah... it is not to that extent. These are just her instagram pics

• @MrAssHat no, I'm saying that he shouldn't have posted this on here. I still think its creepy. He shouldn't really have her pictures unless she knows him and she's given him permission to have them.

Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's completely normal. Just cause something is "illegal" doesn't mean it's wrong

• Thanks man. At least someone understands.

• I don't disregard the law but I don't use it as my moral compass. And it makes me sick that people do. There are plenty things that are illegal that aren't wrong. Or you believe for example that if you live in Russia it's wrong to be gay?
      And it's not even illegal to like younger girls anyway

• @BuchitaBuchys

Actually, I just saw a clip of her in bed with another guy. Nevermind.

What Girls Said 11

• Is it creepy-yea. Everything you did is creepy-you stole her pictures, put them on GaG, and said you want to make a baby with her. :/

• Getting her pics and then posting on a website without her permission is an utter creepy thing.

In my opinion, she is still a kid, and her look/face looks like a teenager, whereas you're an adult. If you are 28 she is 22 I'd say fine, but right now, I find it gross.

• What's not normal is plastering her photos on a random Internet forum

• Somehow it must of gotten back to her because she blocked me... did you say something?

• How did you get her pics? That's creepy.

• me? yea but only if they 19+ =P

• @MrAssHat no haha. @asker. He's a creepy guy who was obsessed with having a virgin. So he went to and took a girl to a whole different state just so he can fuck a 16yr old girl. Her dad pressed charges on him I believe.

He then said that he's not interested in 16yr old girls anymore, but he was obviously lying if this is him again

• It's friken U AGAIN!!!

I wish she found out that you're posting her pics on a SITE LIKE THIS!

• I found a clip of her in bed with another guy. Never mind.

• I dont really know to be honest. I sort of expected it due to her being on tinder. But it actually hurts to SEE it.

She still has a rockin body

• She's gorgeous.

• Well I'm 20 and my girl is 16 so not really unless your like your late 20 or 30 sum that be weird. But mine is mature for her age and the age thing disappears when where talking.

• She's still too young for you. She needs to be at least 18 for you to even think about liking her, unless you were only a year or 2 older than her.

• Why do all those numbers matter?

Plus, she may be older than I think. She sleeps with college guys. She may be in college.

• Well legally you would be in the wrong. It doesn't matter if she sleeps with college guys or not. It is your responsibility as an adult, not to be sleeping with someone who is underage. And if she's in college and 18 +, then go for it.

• Crush on someone your own age.

• Well, depending on where you live, pursuing a relationship with her could be illegal. You're bordering on pedophilia.

• No that's sick. She's a child

What Guys Said 12

• lol think we alrdy addressed this and yes its creepy as fuck and will get you on the sex offenders list for life..

• Age of consent is 16 in most states

• @LostInATimeWarp hahahahah me no i dont even have that shit but its funny!

• it's creepy man

• Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell did I just walk into? Get over her she's a child!

• First off, don't post her pictures here without her consent. Second, it's very creepy and you should stick to age appropriate women.

• Well I would say normal but I think disgusting is s bit extreme too
    The age gap isn't HUGE but at that stage of her life it's going to have more of an impact
    Probably shouldn't post pictures of her tho...

• 5-6 year age difference when you're both post-puberty? Nah, that's not that weird.

• Yeah it's creepy, there's so many girls over 18 you could crush on.

• But who was boobs lmao yea keep wondering about getting laid while I actually do it nerd lmao

• lol and u upload her pics u creepy fucker lol

• at your age I wouldn't say its weird to like a 16 or 17 year old girl , that's not really a big age gap and a lot of these 16-17 year olds are fairly developed and mature. some of them look a lot older , one of my ex gf's has a 17 year old sister who is insanely good looking and could pass for 20 easily. but that being said I think your obsession with this girl is a bit over the top , at some point you either have to risk asking her out in real life ( if she lives near you ) or just forget about it and meet someone in real life , there is other 16-17 year olds who'd be ok with dating a 22 year old guy If you go about it right.

• Da fuk kinda question is this? Yeah it's normal. I'm pretty sure most men wouldn't hesitate to fuk an attractive 17 year old.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more