I'm empty inside?

I am 24 and empty inside. I ruined my life. All my life people told me I am worthless, my mother being the source of it all. At 18, instead of fighting for my life and leaving, I fell into a depression for three years straight isolating myself from people, I hate myself for it, now I m behind my peers, I still live at home and I dont want to live anymore. I never had a boyfriend, the first guy I liked called me 'damaged goods' and said I didn't deserved sex, im also still a virgin how pathetic, close to 30 and still a virgin... I've wasted my youth and life all because I was weak. Weak to fight and say I deserve something, I missed out on life and a lot of pleasure... how am I going to move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I got a whole chocolate cake for myself as a gift. I intended to start eating it the next day.

When i woke up... 1/4 of it was missing... someone else fot to it first? The rest of it is still there and it looks really good. What advice would you give me?

Most Helpful Girl

• ooookay. deep breaths. you are not worthless. buck up. finish school if you haven't already, apply like a mad-person to as many jobs as you can to start getting your foot in the door to whatever you want to do, or at least to get some money in your pocket. you are NOT almost 30. 6 years is a LONG time, and you can change your life in a year. I'm 24 and I still live at home, it saves me money. A boyfriend will come as you work on getting your shit together, that dude was an asshole. You say you were weak before, so dont be anymore. Be strong, move forward. Make a plan and work on it and stick to it no matter how hard it gets.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know why this is in the dating section but oh well.

I totally understand you, I'm at that stage too. Depression. Isolation. The fear of people and rejection. But if you want to find love, you gotta reach out and find the right man. Gain confidence. It's not gonna be easy. You will be rejected. That's okay. Keep moving forward until you find the right man. He will help you in all areas, trust me

• Just fill it with a man.

• If you think you've got it bad there is always someone who has it worst. You need to be more positive and stop looking at the past because you can't change what happened. I'm sure you got good qualities so focus on them.

• I was kinda in the same shoes. It's horrible... Never give up thought remember everything you've been through makes you who you are.. And someone out there is looking for exactly who you are

• Poor girl. If I were next to you right now, I would give you a big hug.

• I've seen your pictures before and I feel you are too gorgeous to still be single

What Girls Said 4

• Hey Life is not over sweetie , you are too young to say this
    life is hard , damn hard but also we must fight , it worth it :)
    believe me you can do anything
    its not too late , dont let stupid people
    or a bad period in your life ruin your life
    stand up for yourself , and promise yourself you will give it a try
    not just try but you will do your best <3 good luck sweetie and you can message me any time

• The past is the past. Don't compare yourself to your peers. There is no reason why you can't make a great life for yourself, you're still very young. And even if you weren't, it's never too late. Most importantly, forgive yourself. There is nothing wrong with you as a person.

If you need support or anything, feel free to message me, ok? I know I'm young, but I understand shit.

• <3 it's okay, everything's going to get better. the first step is recognizing something is wrong, and that you need help. do you have anyone in your life that can support you? family, friends, a church if you're religious, something?

• You need to see a therapist. Honestly. You have a lot of problems that could benefit from professional medical attention. Stop spamming here and go see someone who can actually help you get better.