My friends with benefits said that I was a broken?

He's 21 and I'm 31, at first I think he liked me but then he discovered that though I'm attractive I'm a woman in pain. So I asked him to describe 4 things about me and one of the things he said was broken. And that hurts. I've knocked things down in his apartment , I've slapped him threw up in front of him and he still continues to agree to hookup with me. We cuddle, watch TV together and at night he holds me when I
Spend the night. I know he dates older women just curious as to why he still sees me and what's your outlook on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• At his age, older women are more relaxed and more confident sexually and they are generally grateful for the attention of a younger man so, to some extent, it is probably a matter of ego gratification for him. Slightly older women are easier to please in most ways and tend to have less drama.

When he calls you "broken," is he referring to damage done by a previous relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does he continue to sleep with you? Because you let him and you're available for him to so. If you're OK with him dating other women and your ok with having a casual relationship with him, then he's won the trophy already, for a guy that's like hitting the jack pot. You're fulfilling one of his needs and he's able to keep his options open with others.
    The question is though, is that what you want?

What Guys Said 2

• It looks to me like he puts just as much emphasis on the friend part as he does on the benefits part. He has a soft spot for you. Not necessarily love like in the movies. He likes having you around and accept you as you are.

• yeah you sounds broken to be honet. He's right

What Girls Said 0