Do women care about how a man treats and is treated by other men?

Do women care about how a man treats and is treated by other men? I heard that women are not that attracted to wuss behavior. Is that true? Is this one of the big things that attracts a woman? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on some women. My concern is wither or not he is respectful to other people, even in his last relationships. Men are going to get judged, mocked or even get picked on by other guys the same way women are going through with other girls or vice versa. What women consider a guy being a wuss, is sometimes the insecurity of another. Men cannot be men if they get torn down by a woman too. Women are equally responsible for how many men are treated today. As a woman, it is my job to still respect and honor a man as long as he has respect and honor in himself. That is a woman's place. They think a guy has to be tough, dominating and physically attractive to please them. These are the ones who are never pleased with the ones they with, and men eventually will lack respect for all women and females period. Their sons eventually will adapt that behavior growing up. I care about how a guy gets treated, and is even willing to stand up for them if I see the others are in the wrong. What ever happen to a woman supporting a man instead of leaving him in the dust? That's why many no longer can count on a woman, instead they learn to use a woman like a woman uses a man. Sorry, but I have to say the truth. It' sickening, and brings me to tears to men beat down like that. It's bad for a man to get beat down by other men, but it is worse to get beat down by woman. What's supposed to be his rock, his confidence, his sanctuary is now his enemy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a social standing thing. A man with power will treat others respectfully and be treated with respect, when respect is not granted to him from another he will generally make sure the respect is granted at the next meeting, that means either resolving an issue holding the respect from being granted or making the other person know who's in charge.

It's a dominance and status thing, and that's really all that's attractive to women about men.

What Girls Said 15

• not just other men, but other people in general. he could treat me like a queen but treat the rest of his social circle like utter shit. it's pretty important to have a look out for how people feel towards your SO and how they react to different personalities too.

• Thanks very much. I was thinking about status and stuff kindof. If a man is treated very well by people and has high status amongst them is that attractive or is it just attractive if it is high status amongst other men. Thanks.

• And I read somewhere in an online book that having a high status amongst men translates to attractive behavior and stuff with women. I dont know if that is true. It also said that women find men attractive based on their rank amongst men. Im not sure how true that is. Maybe men feel high status when people (who they value their opinion of) feel they are high status. Maybe this translates to attractive behavior with women. The fact that they feel they have high status.

• I am not sure what you mean by wuss behavior, i mean in which sense?

For me it is equally true if a person is not able to defend himself/herself and let other people abuse him/her and not voice his/her concerns or complaints, I do not like it. I am more attracted if any gender woman or man is able to defend themselves against negative things (sometimes some situations maybe physical-powerwise it might be hard for any gender, I admit. )

And if a man treats another man in a bad way, that's a big negative sign for me. Bad way might be intimidating the person because he is powerful (muscle amount wise), or despising a man because of his job, status etc., mocking a person because of his physical appearance etc. I am not attracted to those bullies.

• I do. i would not respect a guy who lets other guys demean and belittle him. so no i wouldn't want a punk or a wuss for a boyfriend thats really unattractive/dealbreaker

• what if he considers these belittlements a waster of time and ignores them?

• @anonman32 it depends. i wouldn't be attracted to a guy who just lets people openly disrespect him. i wouldn't want him getting involved in petty stuff all the time, but he should check people who say rude things to him

• To some degree. We expect you to always try to out man each other in some shape or form, but being disrespectful to another guy for little or no reason gives us a clue as how you will treat us in the future. As far as "wuss behavior" goes, it depends on the circumstances really. And I said a thousand times on this site, confidence is what attracts women. Assholes tend to project more confidence than everyone else which is why it seems like we always go for bad boys.

• Yes. A lot. Not necessarily how others treat him because whether good or bad, I'd support him. It's more how he responds and treats others. I don't want a D-bag but I don't want someone who lets everyone walk all over him because that's not my own personality.

• I care about how people treat other people.

• if they are kind and considerate and honest and assert enough to communicate clearly so they dont create misunderstandings or let people walk on them.. Thats good to me. either sex not just men.

• yes i care how about it

• When men deliberately devalue and insult each other in front of me, any interest I had is automatically gone.

• Yes I do.

• not just other men but people in general of course its important

• Absolutely no, be yourself and that is what matter, i wouldn't care how other treat to you if you are a good man it is what matters.

• Yes. It is very true for most of us women.

• How he's treat by man for me. if other guys don't respect him...

• We care about how we are treated

• I guess so.

What Guys Said 2

• Women don't sympathize with men, they don't care if a man gets treated like shit, beyond noting that they aren't fuck material.

• I think they dont.