Does he like me more than a friend?

I grew up with my "guy friend" (we've known each other since we were 6 and we're now 21) and we were together this weekend for Fourth of July (like usual). He was lighting off fireworks and we began to drink and take shots of fireball together. He started talking about how I should come up to his place sometime to grab pizza or something and also hangout. We began catching up since it's been a while since we've both seen each other. When it was time for me to leave, he walked me to the house. We were first linked in arms but then it went to hold on hands. We reminisced about some memories from our childhood and we stopped to talk a bit more. That's when he put is arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I did lay my head on his chest at one point and he wanted me to stay. His family is practically my family. I couldn't but anyways, does any of this seem like he likes me more than a friend or am I reading into it too much. Don't get me wrong, I really like him. I've been crushing on him for years, but he doesn't know. Could someone tell me what this all means. I'm confused and it's all I've been thinking about. Thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• Yea he does. I don't think it's unusual for this to occur. A friend of mine is married to a girl he's known since he was about 8, they got married at age 27. It might have something to do with you feeling comfortable with him, which is a good thing, he probably feels the same way. Plus you said you've been into him for years, he's probably been into you for longer then that.

You like him. Go with it a little more next time or even talk to him about it.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he has a crush on you as well.