What to do about a man that is leading you on, and you find him very attractive, but he's married?

I'm going to be honest. Half of me is saying, "You know you want him." But the other half of me is saying, "Don't do it. He's married and what goes around comes around." I don't know what to do. I fell hard for him and I didn't know that he was married at first, or in his 40's. (He looks really young). I'm trying to keep my distance from him, but the way he stares at me is so mesmerizing.

His wife knows about me (I have no idea how) and whenever she sees me, she looks like she wants to fight me. But honestly, I have done nothing wrong. I haven't made any advances towards her husband and I haven't been trying to seduce him. He's the problem, not me. If she only knew the way he stares at me, she would be ready to fight him instead of me.

I just graduated high school and am not ready for all of this drama.

Most Helpful Girl

• Run as far as you can. You don't want anything to do with a married man, especially if you're just out of high school. He is also probably not someone you want to be around if he is attracted to and pursuing someone young enough to be his daughter.
    It sounds like drama is about to unfold and you don't need to be a part of that. Also, if he is willing to cheat on his wife and can't control himself, he will do the same to you. He sounds like trouble and you should stay as far away from him as possible.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell his wife what he's doing. It's completely inappropriate

• could it be that he's not leading you on, you're only seeing it that way because you like him and are just confused

• That's what I thought at first. Then other people started noticing his behavior towards me.

• Sounds like a cheater. Avoid avoid

What Girls Said 6

• Keep doing what you're doing but try harder.

• You do nothing... he's married :)
    He can't lead you on if you don't let him.

• Oh god, please keep staying away from this guy. Seriously.

• I've been in a very similar situation. We flirted and texted for several months. He would tell me how beautiful I was, how guys must go crazy over me, etc. I thought about asking him out sometime after he asked me to join him on a trip. Well I didn't find out he was married until the two of them pulled up in front of my house. I was heartbroken to say the least.

• Um, don't be a slut and a home wrecker

• I'm not. I just told you that I have not made any advances towards him. So please don't call me out of my name and call me a slut.

• But you are thinking about it. Don't go there, its messed up. Sorry didn't mean you are one, but if you did, you would be.

• Text his wife (since she wants to blame you) and say please can you keep your husband in check, I'm avoiding him but he will not stop what he's doing, I am not interested.