Why doesn't my boyfriend express himself to me?

My boyfriend never expresses himself to me and he's always mad at me & I never no why. Like he'll be mad at something & wouldn't tell me it bothers him til we get in a serious argument. How doesn't even express his feelings like his love for me appreciation etc. & its annoying. Why is he like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Guys express their emotions through actions not words.

• Like how

• Love:
      Back rubs
      Doing the dishes
      Taking the trash out
      Fixing your car
      Etc. Etc.
      Anger or frustration
      Going to the gym
      Walking or running
      Getting drunk
      Etc. Etc.

Guys emotional centers are directly wired to their action centers.

What Girls Said 1

• This will stem back to his childhood and how he was taught to deal with emotions. Have a read up about it, it's actually quite interesting. I've had a similar situation before myself which was the reason I did some reading to understand it better. First thing you need to know is that you won't be able to change him, so it's a question of if this is a deal breaker for you or not.
    How long have you dated?

• It is a deal breaker and only 2 mos.

• You'll find a lot of information regarding PA behavior by searching. While it's not something you'll ever change for him, it's still nice to understand it all, and realize it's not really anything personally directed at you. Glad I could help :)

• Thanks beloved