Guys, would you date a girl who was stronger than you? Girls, would you date a guy who was weaker than you?

• Yes, no problem
  • Maybe, but it would be uncomfortable at first
  • I would be willing to try but it probably wouldn't work
    Vote C
  • Probably not, only if it was someone amazing
    Vote D
  • No, I wouldn't
    Vote E

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm actually holding out for a Norse Viking kind of lady on the U of M Volleyball team!! She's a few inches taller, and she could maybe take me, wrestling, but I wouldn't mind, if it was fun, fore-play!!
    I'm confident enough in my own sense of sexuality that I can just relax, and love having a taller, maybe stronger woman, as my love!!

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I'm weak as it is. I can't imagine someone even weaker than I am.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Probably not, cause most likely she won't look very feminine.

• HAHAHA, If you're a man who would date a girl stronger than you, then simply for that to be possible you must be a puny little bitch.

The only other possibility is that she's a 'roid abusing mass of veins surrounding a giant clit.

• I think that's a turn off for most girls.

• Sure, but I've never met a girl that was stronger than me, and I probably never will.

• No, since she would look damn hideous.

• Yes sure , but I would be afraid what if she beatd me?😞

• yes since i can only bench 100lbs

• Depends on how much stronger.

• yeah no problem

• Does she look like a woman

• Frankly it would actually turn me on.

• I actually like girls who are independent and can kick ass😅

What Girls Said 7

• I'm lifting weights in my spare time and practice dancing and find more and more guys who are weaker... I find it super unattractive. The man should be the man and protect me.. If I'm lifting him instead of the other way round.. No no, I want to feel fragile and female...

• I like guys that look more like guys, and if a guy is weaker than me (and I'm at the strength level of a 10 years old), he would look like a 6th grader girl...

• Probs not, I like guys that are stronger than me since im weak af and I need some1 to open tight jar lids D:

• C - but it probably wouldn't work...

• yes :) why not
    if I love him I won't give a damn about if he is weaker , shorter , or anything
    love is love

• nope, I want someone who is good at boxing.

• I could not date a guy who is weaker than I am, no way.