What is your experience dating a redhead?

So I have been dating a gorgeous redhead for a while now and I was wondering what everyone else's experiences were, good or bad with redheads.

Most Helpful Girl

• Redheads are awesome!! But when I had my kids all the Drs used to joke that they hoped they weren't on call when I had them because red heads tend to be big bleeders... and I was so that was right when it came to me.

• Haha well good to know...

Most Helpful Guy

• ahaha fantastic!!

I dated my best friend once, she was as red as a redhead can, and the was the most fun, outgoing, and sweet person I've ever dated! Not only that but their families are amazing too, I'm still friends with their whole family and they all love me back! Always great people!

• Thanks for sharing my bro :) So far she seems like the best person I have ever dated but just wanted some experiences of others. And her family is pretty awesome haha so i will trust you on that one.

What Girls Said 1

• The only certain thing redheads have in common with each other is the colour of their hair.
    This question makes no sense.

• Fair enough haha mostly wanted to see peoples experiences which in fact may differ.

What Guys Said 3

• It was AMAZING the ass and everything sadly it ended because we were going our separate ways in life :/

• ... they're not a breed of dog.

There's no difference from a brunette or blonde.

• I don't think the color of a persons hair makes the difference.