What does he want from me?

I met a guy in my gym about two months ago (he works as a trainer there). We really clicked and talked all the time, it was kind of a banter back and forth constantly. He added me on facebook and instagram and messaged me. But his messages are short and clear, he made it clear he is really into me and at the time I was kind of unreadable (but I like him and liked him then but I was just scared). He told me he never liked a girl like this and constantly asks for a confirmation of a sort (will I be his etc etc) but im the gym he's way nicer and sweeter, no 'sexual context' if that makes sense? He told me also it's my turn to make a move and I agree he has been the one to act first but we haven't gone out once and I'm not sure if he just wants sex, because I'm not like that, not a prude but I want it later in the relationship..

What Guys Said 2

• Well then I'd say go out on a date with him/go get some coffee or something and from that you should be able to find out whether or not the guy is interested in a relationship or just sex. You can even ask him what his intentions are and being straight up to him shouldn't be bad or anything bc you are doing this for yourself to make sure you don't get screwed over.

Don't judge him right away and assume he's a fuckboy bc he may not be just like I'm not one and it's unfair for all guys to be seen as that. Like I said, have fun-talk to him about personal stuff like dating-and see where it goes from there. best of luck 😎

• Most of us don't like texting. When we do it, we want someting, and we state what we want. But i have to say, constantly asking for confirmation is a little needy... If you like him, give it a try, but don't get too invested... If he's stops doing it later, then great. If not, well...

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah j get you. Ask him out and see where that gets you :)