Should I text him?

So yesterday me and my friends went to the beach and there we met some guys. They were 6 we were 3 and one of the guys came near me and start talking to me and he was actuallu really nice and stuff and then one of the other guys came and told me do you dare to kiss him? I thought about it for a while so then I did and he kissed me back. this happened 4 times and all the time his hand was in my waist and he kept asking me what was his name to see if I remembered it and he told me like 100 times to add him on Facebook.
Then I went home and I got a notification from fb and he added me so should I be the one to make the next move which is texting? Or should I wait for him to text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the first question to ask yourself is do you really want to date this guy? He is a random stranger that you met on the beach with 5 of his friends and for all you know he is just looking for SEX! Now if you want to take the risk or you actually just want sex not a relationship then text the dude back I guess. It's not like you will bother him or anything. Your call girl

• Yes I was thinking what you said about sex but I dont know if you're totally right since at some point that the other guys were asking for a kiss or sth you know he was talking to my friend and he said to her: " im not this kind of guys " and then he greeted her with a 👊 so I don't know

• Yeah I'm just giving you the whole picture. He is hopefully a good guy and will treat you nice and not just for sex. No need to judge a guy and assume he is a fuckboy right away cause I don't like when people do that to me. Just talk to him and see if he is the right one

• I will thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Just text him. It doesn't matter who makes the first move since you clearly like each other.

What Guys Said 1

• This is the hardest question I have to answer tonight...
    If I were you, I'd wait for him to text first. Meanwhile, do some research. Does he have a girlfriend? Does he hang out with a particular girl? Does he have an ex? If so, why did they break up? Etc etc

• Well actually I texted him and he didn't want to talk to me because his best friend happens to be my ex..

What Girls Said 1

• ... He added me...
    Make a Move now here, dear, to Welcome him aboard on FB. Then wait and see with a Message... If he will Try as this new Guy.
    Good luck and I believe he Likes you. xx