My boyfriend has this gaming character from dota as the lock screen to his phone, she is drawn but has huge boobs and is in robes of some sort?

It's his favourite character on this online game he plays but her boobs are on show and they huge and then she's wearing a robe whenever he opens his phone up and I see it, it really a bugs me and I don't even know why! I know he likes bigger boobs and whenever I look her boobs are just staring at me. I asked if he would have a picture of us and he said no he only has her cause she's his favourite character to play as etc how do I get over this? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• This just means you have an insecurity. There's nothing you can do about it except to become more comfortable with yourself and to reiterate that she's just a fictional character that he likes to play.

If all else fails, you can talk to your boyfriend but admitting it might not be the easiest thing to do.

• I guess it would be nice if he had a picture of me or something else, has he got her as his background because he thinks she looks hot or just because it's his favourite character?

• I can't say what his reason is. You can only find out by asking him and expressing your feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a manchild!

What Guys Said 4

• Poor guy, stuck with a girl who obsesses over something as simple as a phone screen. Girl, get a grip and be real.

• Lol indeed. I'm cracking up...

• 😂😂😂😂 this is funny af
    You're jealous of a game drawn character LMAOOOOO
    anyway lol just tell him it bothers you
    I'm gonna go laugh myself to sleep now.

• lol so what? girls are so sensitive haha

What Girls Said 2

• Try dating a man instead of a boychild. Does he read his favourite bedtime story every night too? Does he have jammies in his favourite colour?

• You just do, you can't be jealous at a drawing that's too much.