My girlfriend poked my best friend back, what does this mean?

After I was out with my mates one night and my girlfriend was out with her friends, I went back to my mates and spoke to my girlfriend on the phone to say goodnight and that I was staying at his. After that I poked my girlfriend off my mates account and went to bed, in the morning she poked him back, after that I rang her to ask why she did that and said it was accident when she was closing her alarm on her phone. Could she be telling me the truth? Did she do it knowing it was me? Or was it another reason?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Jesus Christ you're worrying about the dumbest things.

Most Helpful Guy

• theyre probably attracted to eachother.

What Girls Said 5

• Are you seriously letting a Facebook poke get to you? It's a silly little feature that means virtually nothing. Don't make any big deals over it.

• "Can't keep my hands to myself"

&& Give her the benefit of the doubt. Dude, it's a freaking poke.

• Wtf...

• Why would you even do that in the first place? Lol
    It's just a poke!

• They poked each other, wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 3

• She poked him back on purpose. No biggie. But she lied to you. It wasn't a mistake. And enough with that alarm bullshit. She's lying. End of story. Big biggie. Can you trust someone after they lie to you? No. Not now, not ever.

If I were you, I would seriously consider on breaking up or confronting her with her bullshit. Maybe she's scared of making you mad, but that gives her NO good reason to lie.

• Does that even mean anything? I thought it was just a way to annoy peolpe...

• It's only a poke...