I have been asked out my my ultimate crush. What should I do?

I have been crushing on this guy for the past 8 years which resulted in me not ever having a boyfriend even at age 24. However recently he asked me out and I don't really know what should I do especially since I never been on any date before.

I'm very quiet, introverted and usually enjoy reading or being alone but he's always the centre of attention and this week he wanted me to hang out with his group of friends and their girlfriend (aside from the date). I don't know what I should wear, do or say because I'm very very different from the girls in their group. Can anyone give me some advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• SAY YES!

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the date or the group thing first?
    To both, wear what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. Don't bother trying to look like someone else, just look like the best version of yourself. Your favourite shirt that happens to not get smelly and to accentruate your body nicely too is perfect. If you like dresses, wear your best dress. If you like wearing make up, be careful to do the best version of your normal make up but don't try out anything weird. Confidence is the best outfit and whatever gives you that works!

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy, it he has the guts to ask you out then he likes you for you.
    Just be yourself.
    Wear what you like wearing, act how you like acting, just because his group of friends are different doesn't mean that you should try and conform to what they are like. After all, he probably likes you because you are different from them so let him see you as you really are.

• ... you should... go out with him?

What Girls Said 2

• Just be yourself! If you try to act something you're not, you will most likely end up being awkward anyways. If he has known you for eight years he knows who you are and still asks you out, he probably likes you for who you are.
    Wear something you feel confident in and look good in. You don't have to be dressed too formal, just normal is good! Act like yourself but try to show that you are interested and maybe ask some questions plus smile a lot. But I can't point it out enough: just be you!

• my normal is like sweater, leggings and sneakers... which is a BIG difference from skirts, dresses and heels.

• First thing first. How tall is he?