Finally found out that that I liked her as well she's doing weird things?

sorry for the long story but it is essential. so 12 months ago I started catching this tram on the way home to notice some cute girl we instantly locked eye contact and was checking each other out an not hiding it. so everyday just eye flirting and smiling etc.

Then I stopped catching it for 2 weeks. when i got on she looked shocked to see me like her eyes kind of lit up. so she would always stare etc etc. I didn't make any moves at that point. ok so i stopped catching it for MONTHS ! then i re appeared and only caught it once a month from then on but every time she would still stare at me.

This is when I started avoided her eye contact and not standing near her anymore. so I noticed she was still staring like usual. but this time she would adjust her make up hair etc. and purposely walk past me on to the other side of the tram and say hi smile and also blush heavily. she done this even after months of not seeing me.

Ok another 2/3 months. I was planning to dig deeper and make my move. I seen her with her boyfriend. she noticed me and went red and looked very anxious.

So i thought ok maybe she wasn't aware and i left it to long and confused her abit. SO i thought lets let her know. So i didn't add her facebook but I commented on her picture and said hey, you look nice on this one and liked her pictures.

So the day after her boyfriend and her was on the tram and I avoided it like the plague and moved to the other side and he followed on to the same carrage. as did she. lol when he faced the other way she looked at me in a suprised way with the biggest smile ever ! and then when he turned back around she avoided looking at me.

So now it is weird as in I try to avoid her on the tram so I waited near a shop and i noticed she avoided the tram so we both avoided the tram and because we both done the same we ran into each other !

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the strangest thing I've heard in a long time :P You should talk to her when she's not with her boyfriend and find out what happened!

• Her confidence amazes me how For months she tried to keep saying hi and blushing I disappeared seen her with her boyfriend let her know by a comment. When he faced the other way she looked me right in my eyes and had the biggest smile it was almost like she was saying something and stopped when she knew he would see like ok so how do I take this lol

• I know she shouldn't be so beautiful then lol

• @Kazziedevil emphasis on the "waaaaaaay toooooooo longggggggg".

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she is just a attention whore or a cheater? If I was you and come to know that she is doing these things while having a boyfriend then I would stay away from her...

Seriously she is not a good girl if she does all that... Serial cheater she is

• Lol it doesn't bother me about that I have yet to meet a guy or girl in there 20s that is loyal all there life especially I. This day in age best to just live without regrets I suppose. But if she attempted moves for a year on and off and I did t show I teest then I suppose she chose to move on as she couldn't be guaranteed to see me as I always disappear. So when I seen her with her new boyfriend. I made her aware. Then obv the follow up was here faceing me looking right into my eyes and smiling for like a straight 10 seconds when her boyfriend wasn't looking like what the hell lol

What Girls Said 6

• Why do you not talk to her instead of staring at each other

• Because I was shy and I finally clicked on but because I own my company I wasn't able to see her to make the move she was clearly confused and unsure if I liked her until of course I commented on her pictu

• Because when I went to make move , she was with him and she went red and was extremely anxious. Then I thought Yh ok I confused her left it to late so I comment on her Facebook picture but didn't add her. I seen them the following day and he kept looking at me. But when she knew he wasn't looking he looked at me directly with a big smile like she was trying to say something for like 10 seconds straight And then when he turn back around she avoided looking at me

• Ment to say she looked ^^^

• wait why is she tryna get your attention if she's taken? :/ that's confusing

• Because she was trying to make moves on me and I kept disappearing and I came back to finally make my move or tell her and she was with him so I just wanted to let her know I was interested and stuff as I confused her. So I commented on her picture saying hey, you look nice.

• just leave her alone

• I am lol just so confused right now lol

• So explain the disappearing situation to me. Was it like a experiment or you had to take the other tram or something? Explain why did u disappear. I would like to know. My crush always disappearing and reappearing. And i think I'm slowly getting over liking him.

• Well at first I caught it everyday for weeks that's when we was showing a lot of strong signals like if I get on her eyes would light up , stare from a distance , look me up and down , smile to herself in a cute way of she can sense I'm a little shy. This happened for months. Then I kind of disappeared for 4 months without making a move as I broke my neck and wrist and skull due to riding my dirt bike. Then I re appeared like once a month? But this time she still didn't change. Staring but looking confused and stuff. I noticed at first she walked past on the tram PURPOSELY to smile. Then disappeared again she then done it again but said hi. Then disappeared again due to work commitments. But the last time she done it again but this time she blushes heavily , smiled and said hi. All of which she would adjust makeup hair etc. This caused me to think ok I get it. So I disappeared again. This time I came back to make my move.

• Ok well i hope you well.
      If you have feelings for her, don't become a side nigga. ;)

• Well that's out of the question for now as she's avoiding me as she has a boyfriend. What I can't quite understand is the fact that she smiled in a very smitten way. When her bed wasn't looking after him finding out. To be honest I really don't know we're I stand with her.

• i dont understand. she has a boyfriend so why are yo trying to fugue out anything. ?

• if she wanted to date you she wouldn't be with him.

• I know , but I'm confused by why AFTER her boyfriend knowing and was behind her she would secretly stare at me with a big smile that wasn't even forced. Like she was trying to say something lol

• If she has a boyfriend, it is best just to leave it alone.

• Ino I really hate to leave it as our situation was very unique from the first time we set eyes on each other. Almost like movie a like or something. Even though I disappeared and now that I can't make my move I still have/had these weird feelings about her every other girl is nothing compared. Lol I hate to sound confusing but I really confused myself

• Does not matter how unique your situation is with her or if you have never felt this way before. She is with someone. You must respect both her and yourself.

• Thanks man I sent an apology to her and explained myself as to why I never made my move etc and also hope the in the future we can actually get to know each other and also said see you around. Lol it seems like her boyfriend has give. Her the ultimatum and don't want to bin her boyfriend but also doesn't want to ruin chances with me and blow me off lol so I'm just leaving it at that

• troll harder next time

What Guys Said 11

• Maybe it's a game for the two of them. It might turn him on. Find someone else to flirt with lol.

• Hmm I don't think so lmao ! That would be very strange indeed. She stared at me when he wasn't looking for like 10 seconds with the biggest smile. Then he turned back around and she avoided. But he kept looking at me like a mopey sad dog lol

• BREH. She has a boyfriend. It's not your fault. It's hers. She's not only playing you, but she's also playing her boyfriend and possibly cheating. If she does this with random cute guys on the tram, who the hell knows what she does with other guys she knows.

• Nice, you date much in the same way of a pre-teen who are too frightened to actually talk to each other, or the Japanese who apparently aren't having sex at all now. I'm not judging you, I'm no better :P

• Ino ! What will we do ay ! Lol I was unsure if she did like me or not and I was disappearing as I was working 100 hours a week lol

• Why did you want for months to think about making your move? He who hesitates is lost.

• Totally agree. But I'm still confused as to why she stared at me and smiled when her boyfriend turned away it lasted for like 10 seconds like she was either smitten or trying to say something lol

• I think she was trying to show you that she is still interested but she doesn't want to express that while the boyfriend is watching.

• Ino he looked really mopey. But yet she seemed over the moon lol

• Ask her about it but if she has intentons of cheating on her boyfriend, just leave it. If she did it to him she'll do it to you.

• I don't think she has intentions on cheating. As he basicly forced her to block me and avoid me. But it's that smile that confuses me like stared right in my eyes , big full blown smile not forced like she was saying something. Even though her boyfriend was behind her but he a wasn't aware

• He knew the situation and he kept looking at me. But when he faced away that's when she smiled.

• Okay well it seems as though she likes to look at all boys she finds attractive that way and her boyfriend is really protective therefore if he sees her looking at other boys in this manner he wouldn't be happy

• Hmm I don't know because for months and months she would never look at other boys only me but what girl does t do that now a days lol if you want someone just go with the flow why des it have to be a race lol

• I see.

• Her boyfriend probably sucks in bed and wants you to fuck her.

Hit it

• I don't think she would cheat But she definitely seemed happy whilst he looked sad and mopey. I mean she was trying for months and as I'm kind of busy I was meaning to just cut the crap and ask her out. Lol that's when I let her know by her pictures and seen her the following day and her boyfriend faced away and she looked at me in the eyes and stared with the biggest smile acting a bit smitten. But avoided when he looked lol

• I think, she likes you and is letting you know her boyfriends is on his way out.

• Hmm , you think so? It was kind of my fault I kept disappearing for months due to my work

• Yeah, I get it, next time you could trying to strike up a casual chat with her and exchange info before going separate ways.

You must have caught her on her way to work every time. 99% of the time you won't have months of flirting and signals like that.

• troll harder next time

• I know, annoys me as why would she stare like that with snif smile behind her boyfriend back

• Ops sorry man it looks like you missed your chance.

• I know m8 my fault but she should of waited lol ! I know I kept her waiting for months and kept disappearing on her but it's not a race lol

• You're right. But with your speed and approach, you'll go on your first date very first day of your retirement 😂.
      by the way I really like your story. I will really appreciate if you'll keep us updated.

• @goldfinch23 so funny lol ! , her boyfriend came upto me and asked if I was Keiran and I said no I'm not m8 and she was stood behind him with the biggest smile ever ! Lol