Why American girls are less friendly than other country girls?

Before i start im not racist or anything im a white guy but mostly i look mixed coz my eyes look a little like Asian eyes , i have chated with Russian , chinese , British , also American but i find most of them unfriendly, why is that? Do you American guys find them unfriendly too?

Please have nice opinions and i don't mean to offend or be disrespectful toward any race or country ❤

Most Helpful Guy

• The United States is perhaps the most diverse nation in the world so the question itself is a bit flawed. I would say that whatever rudeness you encountered was merely anecdotal and thus cannot count for the entire nation since there is only so much of it that one individual person can explore. That said, as a rule of thumb, I would say that women on the coasts which happen to be the more 'progressive' urbanized areas are ruder and less pleasant to be around while those in the South or even heartland which happen to be more 'traditional' rural areas are a lot nicer, friendlier, and pleasant to be around.

What Girls Said 1

• I can't say I've noticed that..

What Guys Said 5

• Same bro. I'm Asian. And girls in the US are very picky about that. They usually want the pure American breed. Unless you find a girl that loves you for who you are. And that's a gift

• They just are man, i've traveled around and the only other place is maybe Italian women. Not very friendly at all. Even German women are friendlier and there language is very angry sounding.

• maybe it is because they are more confidence!!! or maybe because they are proud! i told maybe!

• American girls are so rude like American boys. I know many of them and I don't like them. They are so radical. They can be so angry immediately for small things and shout at you. Most of them are not healthy psychologically. Even atheist ones can be so rude sometimes. They hate communism so much. Thats the main thing why they are bad people. And most of them are so religious. İn America only 1% of people are non believer. Others are religious catholic and other christian stuff. And you are wondering why they aren't friendly. Of course they are not friendly. What did you expect from them? They have so low IQ and uneducated. Most of them even don't know what is the religion of most of the Israel people. They don't know where is the middle east in the map. They know nothing.

• Well yeah simply we can say they are brainwashed

• They grew up in a materialistic culture.