How do I meet girls that aren't sluts?

So I'm 17 and a somewhat mixed (3/4 African-American and 1/4 white) guy and I seem to always get sluts. I know it's an offensive word but it's the truth. On the rare occasion that I attract a girl I attract a slut, who only dates black guys and has fucked 10+ black guys and doesn't care for my intelligence or my life, just the fact that I am black and she's only attracted to black guys. Everytime I'm interested in a girl she either isn't interested in me or she's a hoe. I've always wanted a girl who I am attracted to that likes me for me and not my blackness. A girl looking for a REAL relationship and not just a fuck buddy. Where can I find these girls that I've always wanted?

Most Helpful Girl

• ... If you want a girl looking for an actual relationship, you should probably stop spending time with girls who you know have been around the block and back. Meeting girls who aren't into that will take more effort and more work than just unzipping your pants and sticking it in, but where there's a will, there's a way.

• But the thing is that I don't know if they've been around the block and back until later. And how and where do I meet girls that aren't into that?

• That's not even the problem cause I'm in a very nice area, there are still sluts, just more preppy.

• ... lol ok then.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you familiar with the idea of the two Marys? It describes how women are often portrayed, honored like Mary, Jesus's mother and Mary, the prostitute (also from the bible). It's the idea that if a woman is sexual she's a slut, but if she's motherly than she's revered. And it doesn't allow for gray area.
    It seems like you're portraying all these girls as the same, they're all sluts. If you want a girl who's going to like you for you, maybe you should start there. You should try not looking at these girls as all the same and instead see them as individuals. Maybe than you won't fall for the girl who can't see past your skin color.

• I don't think all girls are sluts, but all the girls I've talked to so far are sluts and I don't figure out until later that they are sluts.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe church.

• Sometimes hoes go to church too.

• They go everywhere, so what are you trying to say. You suck at picking women.

• Yeah I guess I do. I suck at getting women too, but I always think the hoe is the good girl.

• Dunno we're s mystery I guess. Call Scooby and the gang? Sorry lol. I don't know I've found the most succesd when I'm not looking for a partber

• just be a man slut and get laid.. and when you are old enough to have a long and strong relationship you will find a girl who is looking for the same.
    at 17 you should have fun.

• dont give her sex then and check out what she does

• Man up first. You're still a little boy

• Man up? Exactly how does that get me more girls who aren't sluts?

What Guys Said 7

• Aye man I hear you. I dated one in my life and she was bad enough. Dating me and this other dude and lying to both of us... Anyways...

You can tell which girl is a slut easily if you know how they're programmed. Study their personalities. Their interests, how they talk, their speech pattern, and the way they think.

Soon you'll be a master like me. Knowing who is who, if your friends did something behind your back and didn't invite you, if your girl is cheating, blah blah.. I've mastered this art. It's a gift.

Also, TNO. Trust no one. Don't believe anything a girl says. Research it. Test it. Then you'll find out if she's a hoe or not

• good question, cause id like to know also.

• Sorry bud, they all about that d, bout that d no feelins.
    Haha where do you meet them

• Funny, majority of us have the opposite problem

You should be a little appreciative

• I do have a problem getting women, that's why I said that on the RARE occasion (meaning this happened once or twice) I get these sluts that have been around the block.

• Lol putting out STD's.

• Look for a quiet girl that keeps to herself.

• You shouldn't use this word "slut".

• I have no other word to describe them. Very sexually active teens then?

• Teen girls*

• In church