Out of the 16 Myers-Briggs personalities, which one are you and which one would you like to date?

Look at that chart ^^^^

Which type would you like to date?

I'm ENTP, and I think I'd like an INTJ as an S. O.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an INFJ. I like other NF's.

NF's perceives the world quite differently to ST's, it can create a lot of conflict. It can seem that you simply 'don't get each other'.

Extroverts can help balance Introverts, Perceivers can also balance Judgers. I tend to get on best with ENFJ's.

Most Helpful Girl

• At the last time it said that I am ENTP, before that I was INTP according to those tests and couple of years ago It said I was INFJ, as I remember. I guess it strongly depends on my mood which often changes.

What Guys Said 12

• many tests over the last ~2 years have put me as INTJ.
    I think I would do best with an ENTJ, because I need someone who thinks like me, but can also push me to be more social.

I doubt I could date anyone who falls into the F type (third letter).
    It isn't that I have problems with emotions (other tests actually rate me as abnormally high on empathy, and T types feel all the same emotions as everyone else!) but people who rely on their feelings to determine what they believe, like, dislike, course of action, etc, is something that grates against me, because when you can show someone proof... real, logical, reasonable, thought out, concrete proof, about something, and their reaction is "I don't care, I don't like it, so i refuse to do that/believe that/accept that," etc, it is maddening.

• Good, us F's don't want to date T's anyway. It's like dating a lump of rock :P

• How can you determine likes/dislikes without acknowledging how it makes you feel? I do not get that at all haha.
      Do you just think about the pros and cons or?

• @Moo3000 I never said that feelings shouldn't be taken into account, or taken seriously. Just that when logic, reason, facts, and reality are pushed to the side in favor of how something makes you feel, it is maddening.

• INTP (The logician) according to every test I have taken over the years. As for which I would preffer to date, I don't know (can't read the picture to get an idea) but I would imagine it would have to be an I based one (INTPs are not really the emotional sort). One that would intellectually stimulate me. I have heard INTJ's dislike INTP's due to our tendency to destroy arguments and ideas which is the exact opposite of what INTJ's do.

• Same for me too. I've heard it's an uncommon one but I <3 it. It's easy to obsess about things though, because I can nvr pick a side. Like each side has logical points, so I can nvr pick which one I like the most. Whether it's irl or in an argument, I just can't decide. Any tips?

• I <3 reading your descriptive posts! Nice to see someone put effort into writing.

• @SovereignessofVamps well what is the point not to? Might as well do your best to explain everything and make sure people understand you rather then waste the time to make a one line comment. It provides nothing and therefore was a waste of energy.

• Based on that chart, I believe I'm ENFP and my wife is an ESTJ. We make a pretty great match so I'd go with ESTJ.

• I'm an ENTJ and I think I'd do better with someone who's a bit more extroverted.

• I took a test and got:

INTJ: The Mastermind
    INTP: The Architect
    ISTJ: The Inspector
    ISTP: The Craftsman

"They are typically independent and selective about their relationships, preferring to associate with people who they find intellectually stimulating."

^This.

• E.(N/S). TP
    fifty fifty on N/S.

• ISFJ and I don't care what my partner is.

• ENTP ( unfortunately ).
    INTJ?

• it once told me I was an enfj and after a few months entj... I don't know

• the way you answer tests like this can vary due to mood, etc. So it is best to take them several times over several months, and see roughly where you fall in.

• I am not able to see this thing on my phone, text too small. Can you upload it or link?

• I'm also ENTP.

I suspect I get along best with other ENTP, though we may not get much done together ;)

• I'm ENTP

What Girls Said 17

• I'm an ISFJ! My partner is an ISTP and it works out pretty well, I think. I think I definitely wanna date an ISXX but I guess I don't mind too much about the last functions.

• I'm ENTP - debater and I would actually date most of them except from maybe another ENTP lmao that's just too annoying in an argument.

• NT's are pain in the arses. You seem quite 'go with the flow' which I guess is a P thing? So yes, I guess your MB suits you :)

• NT's are interesting though. So I think NF's find them agreeable, even though we may rub each other up the wrong way so to speak :)

• @Levin who knows lol, most people irl get along with me and I have no idea what their personalities are :P

• i'm INTP and i have always been attracted to INTJ's, as a matter of fact i'm dating one right now

• I always get a different result when I do that test :/ This time results say I'm an ESFP. And I prefer dating extroverts.

That quote in the description tho! So true.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you surely don't deserve me at my best."
    - Marilyn Monroe

• I'm infp and would like to date enfj. That is apparently my best match, and the description of an enfj does sound quite perfect for me.

• I'm an INFJ and that could not describe me any more perfectly!

• I am INFJ-T
    I don't care which one I date lol no preference

• I can't really read the chart, but I'm an ENFP I don't really know what I'd prefer to date, I'm open for all different types.

• I always get ISTP.
    Which type would I date? idgaf about mbti, if I like u then I like u

• Apparently ENFP, tho I'm kind of introvert too. I think I'd need a thinker to balance things out.

• INFP

• I don't really fit in with any of them D: but my boyfriend is an INTP 100%

• I'm pretty sure that I am INFJ (whichever is called "the advocate"). Can't open it on my phone.

• I'm either an INTP or ISTP.

• I'm ENFJ! I want to date another ENFJ! :D

• I took the type but forgot what it was. I was an introvert for sure but also feeling and neurotic I believe

• INFP, and my boyfriend is an ISFP