I am 24 and I really dont know what to do?

I couldnt afford to ruin my life... but i did. At 18 i stopped going to school, it was vital for me to stay in school, u went back at 21 but the education sucks. I feel like i am not made for life, i am too broken, i can't open up to people, i fake socializing, i can't sleep with men, i am still a virgin, the moment a guy tried sleep with me, i got a panick attack. I used to be so strong and mature, i used to know what i want, i used to be so strong but now i am behind anyone and i ruined myself. I dont know what happened but i wore a brace througout high school and i guess that experience traumatized, but i think my sister also ruined me, i gave my power to her and i became like her, my mom used to also beat me unexpectedly, i feel like i failed at life and seriously see no point in moving on. I am a social outcast as Always, im a virgin, never had a boyfriend, as soon as i walk into the real world i will not make it. I have no family nor friends, i didn't take control of my life, i should have had and now I never felt this closed off, there is no way someone could get in, i really wanted to live, i really do but i can't even ask for help, i can't even ask for help, i feel left out and depressed, if i was a woman with a warm heart i would have left my family behind, i really, if i was smart i should have left at 17, this regret that i have is too much to bair and live with... the guy i liked said it was depressing for him to meet me.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to get yourself a therapist so that you can get some help learning not to completely hate yourself.

What Guys Said 5

• Take it day by day. Seek professional help who looks out for your best interest.

• you are so young, dont be that negative person!!
    try being positive then anything will become positive!! trust me

• The moment you stop trying that's when you fail, get back up and shake it off , nothing in life is easy, the people who left you wasn't worthy of you, the moment you seek change that is when new people would come into your life

• I have nothing to offer-i mean how pathetic to have had never a boyfriend

• It's not pathetic, when the time is right then the right guy would come along study about being the best person you could be

• It isn't too late you can still make amends. Rather than lament on what was, you can focus on what is maybe you could pick up a new job or something don't worry it gets better, trust me :)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I think you need to talk to professional help. Apparently you have everything in you, you just need to put everything in the correct place again.

• i am its not helping, she is just sayin i should be on meds

• Then get another one. Professionel help is baout a good click. If you both don't match, it will not help you. Its like plumbers: you have good and bad ones ;-)

• Rise above it! You can do it! Gave you ever seen those stories on Facebook about famous people who had really shitty lives and made something of themselves? I think even Einstein was one? Colonel Sanders (yes, of KFC) was one of those too.

• have you thought of maybe being attracted to girls?