IS HE JUST PLAYING ME?

About 4 years ago my coworker (28 years old) became a very good friend of mine. At first we fooled around, then we both got into relationships, but were/are neighbors. He broke up with his girlfriend a year ago... recently, my boyfriend of 2 years moved out a few months ago, so I have been rebounding and going on dates, but only sleeping with this neighbor. We talked 2 nights ago, about how we liked each other, and he told me that he wants to take things slow, as he doesn't wanna be a rebound to me, and doesn't want to hurt me... WELL.. nothing has changed after our talk. He still doesn't plan actual dates, nor make plans in advance to see me... I don't get it? Why tell me that you like me, but do nothing to actually spend time with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to keep you sweet, he can sense you catching feels from the Fuck buddy relationship and is just saying whatever you want hear to keep you there.

• Well he wants to move in together, gets jealous when i date other guys, wants me to sleep over! I mean im confused?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he decided that it was not worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• You should be concerned that you're cheating right now. Not be worried about some neighbor you're fucking

What Girls Said 0